or Connect

Posts by Slickman

I can't find a cream/off-white silk ps anywhere
Why did you make 80 shirts when none of them were right?
Yes and thats why I chose to use him back in september, guess it didnt work out
Back in September 2010, I placed an order for balmoral boots from Mr. Roberts with a 100 pound deposit. Come March 2011, he created the wrong pair of boots and offered to remake them, taking note to his mistake and reiterating his understanding of what I wanted. Then in Septemberr 2011 after numerous e-mails he responded that the closers still had the boots since the pair they made weren't "perfect" and he only accepted the best from his closers. Finally in October he said...
^ really diggin that tie
They say tickets go on sale in april unless I buy a subscription now, which section provides the best bang for the buck? Grand Tier? Dress Circle? Does any section have an awful view?
Wingtip = Budapest oxfordStraight Cap = Old English
SOLD
I would but I don't wear braces with suits as almost all of mine have belt loops with the exception of a DB and a 3-piece both of which I haven't received yet. Hypothetically if I were to get a 2nd which would you recommend as a classic equivalent of a navy suit
[[SPOILER]] Thanks I was leaning towards the ivory barathea as well, get them from Albert Thurston direct or ASW?