or Connect

Posts by Slickman

Harrisons & Fox (both regular and LL) make the nicest navy chalk stripes i've seen, especially the Fox, which is a perfect shade of midnight
Pb, waist looks good, i wouldn't touch a thing
I like the minnis fresco, lesser tropical, and smiths finmeresco for summer
Looks nice pb
Napolisumisura - Bespoke handmade sartoria based in Naples, run by Mina Adamo, a very generous and nice person, all around good bespoke for a great price.All prices include conus shipping, not willing to ship to australia or southeast asia, my apologies.Thank you for looking and please PM any questions, enjoy!A. Mid Grey Sharkskin 3-piece Suit........$1300$1100Jacket Details:2-button w/ Barchetta Breast PocketFlap pockets w/ ticket pocketSpalla camicia shoulder...
Lesser 16oz, 13oz, and smiths steadfast are all solid "bombproof" cloth that offer very nice birdseyes that have a very "neat" pattern, the lumbs gb is very nice and has soft hand, but not as tough as the lesser 16 or 13
Wait, vass stopped selling directly to US customers??
I have the dark grey and navy made up, really like both. The lesser navy hopsack is very nice as well, don't think you can go wrong with either.
Thanks RogerP, I've never seen the bordeaux IRL, and I try to avoid getting any color that would stand out, i'd say the vass bordeaux is very nice and right on the border, perhaps the shell version is a bit darker, great for a pair of boots
Would you say bordeaux is just as dark as the oxblood only with a red base as opposed to purple in the oxblood