or Connect

Posts by Slickman

Some say Frank has a bat line but this is conjecture and speculation
Don't know if its still in stock but thomas fisher and lessers formal books both carry heavier weight baratheas and I believe one of them is navy rather than midnight blue. Perfect for a DB suit. If you're splurging on something nice, go for that
I think a navy barathea is for more formal suiting, not too common, but very nice IMHO. I'd stick with plain, twill and sharkskin if this is for work and one of your first good suits in your wardrobe.
Don't remember if it was classic II or I (I can't imagine them being any different), I had a three piece made in the mid grey pick and pick. Good cloth, finishing is not bad hand is a bit scratchy, weight is there and it holds a crease, but the lesser and smith 13 are better and worth the extra $.
^ if that were 4x1 it would be perfection
^ +1 although last summer wasn't as bad as usual.
I don't really think there is such thing as a four season suit unless you live in los angeles where the weather is pretty much the same 360 days out of the year. I'd go with PB's suggestion and get winter and summer suits. The differences in the cloth are not only due to weight, you have to also account for the weave, the finish and the cut of the garment. A heavy weight worsted such as lesser 16 or smiths steadfast will hold a crease longer and hang better if the suit...
Check out smiths 13oz and 15oz books as well as the lesser 13 & 16. Both are under the harrisons umbrella now. PB Universal also has some nice greys, including a hopsack, but it's not as nicely finished as the smiths or lessers. Lastly, dugdale has a more affordable range under its town classics bunch.
I think his lapels look fine, he's worn worse
The guys a businessman, he's marketing himself, his image and his products. He is a billboard for himself. Nothing worth getting upset about.