or Connect

Posts by Slickman

Quality bespoke ties for sale. All measurements are approximate. All ties are in pristine condition, please refer to the sam hober website or google images search for pictures, they will be better quality than anything I could possibly take. A. Sam Hober Dark Chocolate Fina Grenadine...SOLD 7-fold, unlined, untipped 57"x3.15" B. Sam Hober Midnight Blue Reppe...SOLD 3-fold, lined, untipped 57"x3.15" C. Sam Hober Midnight Blue Fina Grenadine...$100 7-fold, unlined,...
^ are those bordeaux calf?
i have a 24oz gamekeeper tweed from johnstons, it is insanely warm and meant for a nyc winter. 18oz should be fine, but remember that you're wearing it under a heavy 18-20oz overcoat, even a 13-14oz sport jacket will feel really warm.
Diework, I'm looking forward to the brown fresco in the coming months, should be a good one
I'd check out lessers 16 & 13oz books as well as the smiths steadfast and botany book. The steadfast book has some really nice hopsacks
Cant tell if thats linen, but if it is, LL carries a brown POW linen, but the scale is smaller. Also take a look at the ariston books.
I really couldn't say, I don't see it being that much different from the 8/9oz, it is a high twist fabric so it can take some abuse, but at the end of the day it's about comfort in the heat
I think maybe we should float the idea of mimicking the 7oz woodhouse fresco if you really want to go for something new
Getting minnis to do a custom run for patterned fresco is extremely difficult, they stated that the minimum order was several hundred or a thousand meters, essentially a commercial volume order. Perhaps someone with a relationship could convince them otherwise. We could also approach lovat mill or another mill that produces high twist cloths.
Mac +1