or Connect

Posts by Slickman

Mine is a 14oz linen from scabal's pure linen book, at least 3 years old so idk if the weight has been changed or if it still exists
I have a "heavy" linen sport jacket w/ the neapolitan shoulder, looks great, but it was cut by a neapolitan tailor. I even have it on HEAVY tweed sport jackets, it actually works fine because a built up shoulder with fabric that thick will look more roped than it really is.
Depends on what you like and how well their particular tailor can execute either style. I think the neapolitan thing should be left to those who were taught to cut and sew it that way. Just out of curiosity how does the fitting process work, I assume this isn't traditional bespoke.
Sure, PICTURE it's the one all the way on the left
That's it for now
Went with others in my stash for summer, if I make it up it probably won't be till next year, rather sell and just get a grey lesser 8/9oz made up for this summer
I have 4m of the LL tan piuma for sale at cost if anyone is interested.
I have wbill linen trousers, they are fantastic, not itchy at all, but they are irish linen, if you want more flowy linen go with italian linen from caccioppoli
Order it through your tailor, those agents will stress you out
those are sick