or Connect

Posts by Slickman

Yesterday was brutal, my shirt was a quilted quicker picker upperMy cacciopolli linen trousers did not fade after washing, and actually settled down and became softer
I was just kidding, they kick ass
Have you tried calling?
Derm, those boots are very ugly, what were you thinking?
Diework, dont wanna flood your inbox, but thanks for organizing the slewfoot fresco v2.0
^ Yes, minnis upped the minimum for something such as a nailhead or POW. I think there is room for a good cream/tan fresco, wheat is not exactly the most beautiful color.
I have one of the gun clubs from the worsted alsport, the pattern and finish are nice, but the cloth is definitely nothing close to the heavier real tweeds out there. All in all it is a great fall/spring sport jacket.
Not cool at all, you're better off with the lightest weight fresco, but at 85+ theres no difference what cloth you are wearing, you will be hot, and if its humid forget about it
Hallak
My experience with Hallak was horrible, they refunded, but still horrible. They essentially removed the buttons off a DB jacket without asking yet they charged me for this. The main issue was that they didn't sew them back on in the right place, and also forgot to sew the interior buttons back on, so basically I couldn't close the jacket. The main stain was removed though I had to send the jacket back to the tailor to "recalibrate"