or Connect

Posts by robinsongreen68

@Francks I got an '8' coat as part of a yoox bingo haul- didn't love the colour so it went back but quality seemed good for the price. fit was TTS.
yeah canstyle that fit is fantastic, would love to see more detail though. hard to tell even if you're wearing a pink scarf or rocking the regis man-cleavage (either is good, obv)
i had a meeting with a multi-billionaire a while back (taxi drove around the block in central london for a while as we searched for the house until i realised.. the whole block was the house). he ended up complaining how difficult it was managing employees and in particular dealing with all the household staff. i asked if it wasn't possible to do without them for a few days. he seemed to consider it for a moment before sadly replying: "Do you know.. I don't think it is.".
regis uniqlo hmxregis
yah looks much better benes. what are the shoes? HL marni C&J
cuz right about now, i aint braggin or nothin, but yo, the Wu, the Wu got somethin that i know everybody wanna wear
nick knight, the photographer, wears a black kilgour suit + white shirt as his everyday uniform. made me want to commission a bespoke from them but prices are eye-watering these days. i think their best cutter was ritchie charlton who left to take over doug hayward's business, i would probably go to him now
no eagles/explosions, sorry uniqlo dries
you should also get a couple of these, they really work. http://www.auravita.com/product/Mottlock-Moth-Box.NAST15987.html