or Connect

Posts by robinsongreen68

none of this is rocket science, a black suit can look extremely striking but you have to be able to carry it off. why else was it the signature garment for raf simons, hedi slimane, yamamoto, etc. whether it's 'acceptable' or not depends on your business.
why does tom ford wear a black suit every day then? does he have no other options?
if it was the slate blue SS version from a couple of seasons back i think the taper was less sharp. your best bet is to try to get measurements/fit pics if possible (i'm assuming you can't try it on).
not sure there is a consensus... they vary from season to season. TTS seems to work for a lot of people but i'm a large 48 and took a 46. the pattern seems very accommodating though- a friend who is at least a size smaller tried mine and looked fine in it. the key thing for the modern version is that you must have a slim waist, it has a strong taper as the picture on this page shows.
London is the answer man, plus you get to wear baller outerwear in three, sometimes four seasons
i was just thinking the silhouette of sean's jacket is pretty close to a (newer) 5 zip. I'd be interested if it can be made up in other colours (cream?) [[SPOILER]]
looks great Matt, i didn't realise how unique that plum melange was until i saw it in daylight
i wonder if their fabrics are good enough for more drapey cuts. still, they seem to raise their game for these collabs, i have pieces from the original +J that are holding up well. side question: is 2.5" the default width for a knitted tie? ( i haven't worn a tie for >10 yrs)
didn't think asian dads joked about stuff like this
yeah but this would cover pretty much anything at all 'creative'/academic, and indeed most things except financier or big time corporate dude. all of my friends who are senior/chief curators at major galleries, artists, fashion designers are being pushed out, it's pretty grim