or Connect

Posts by robinsongreen68

i thought Rais had this sewn up but since Parker referenced DLR-era Van Halen i'm seriously conflicted
"And so", says Antishuis- you can hear him running a hand distractedly through his bristly thinning hair, a habit that's beyond annoying- "you had to quit. The question is.. you know the question." Pause. If you twisted your neck around, he'd be staring out at the steel-grey morning, fiddling with the arm of his glasses, perhaps rearranging pencils on the desk beside him. What do you expect? You've been through this a thousand times. Company X buys brand Y, thereby...
Lang camel clan (GHOSTFACE Y U LEAVE UUSSS) folk shirt marni boiled poly trou C&J
is there still no news on european stockists? thought he said something was in the works
if your calves/ankles are naturally skinny they seem almost impossible to build up. i calf raise what i squat, up to 2x bw (160kg). my thighs get bulkier but for calves there's no discernible change
[[SPOILER]] scarf is 82", but im shorter than you ( 5'10")
^ yeah harnden looks great NN! thanks for the comments guys..@metranger8694 sorry i don't know much about the scarf's provenance, it was 'inherited' from an ex-gf. no label but it has a granny-knitted feel. sns herning has some not-dissimilar designs
junya uniqlo officine creative
need some rough idea of preferences, budget, general style etc... if you want something reasonably traditional but not fusty then maybe kilgour or thom sweeney? (both do bespoke but also a pretty good OTR that looks like it'd work for your build).