or Connect

Posts by robinsongreen68

If I were in this queue it would be a concern to me that the restaurant appears to be in trouble (as somebody else pointed out, no way is a sale at this point going to be for a profit- think of all the initial fixed costs...). you guys need to get onto paypal, if you do it en masse the company will have to take you seriously
maybe a white linen shirt, like the ones at uniqlo?
[[SPOILER]] how did i not know that brown boots could look good with black trous?
this is web copy 3.0, maybe you have to be british to get it tho. also, in response to the article that @Parker posted the other day, the british skater subculture and brands emerging from it (like palace) seem refreshingly robustNOW THAT ICE SOLE IS GULLYPALACE DON'T FOOK ABOUTSHUT UPTOP GRADE SUEDEYES I AM A ROADMANAND I WANT THIS125% BETTER THAN YOUR CURRENT TRAINERS
^ people dress like this in london though, weather is all over the place, warm sunshine to icy wind/hailstorms in the space of a few minutes
Y's cdg robot dancer pose
raf simons derbies
that pretty much is the EG silhouette though.. [[SPOILER]]
good natured advice: i think a basic EG outfit would suit you, like bedford/fatigues. maybe take a look at cotton dockers' tumblr
anyone have the navy foulard patchwork shirt? would appreciate any sizing advice for a 38" chest (fairly broad shoulders, slim/athletic build). TBB puts me between small and medium