or Connect

Posts by robinsongreen68

marks and spencer, british high street retailer that has really lost its way recently but back in the day was renowned for affordable quality. suit looks vintage to me, perhaps from the 80s?
who needs margaret howell when you've got M&S
i know not everyone's a fan, but i love dat slightly awkward cdg fit
snowman luxe flannel snowvershirt. i absolutely love this, it works so well in the canonico fabric with the matte buttons, but stupidly i didn't consult the sizing chart (would probably have sized down had i done so). not sure if to sell and start over. part of me thinks it drapes so beautifully that it doesn't matter...
@OccultaVexillum all marni trous in that shape are great, i find them surprisingly wearable with sneakers/derbies actually, the material and drape are fantastic. to me they work better in darker colours.
always liked that photo. in havana we stayed in a particular, the old guy opposite invited us in for coffee and his entire wardrobe consisted of two white suits, both lovingly patched up, he looked great. definitely the way to go
some cool peir wu lookbook images (the writing is just painful though) http://tankmagazine.com/live/tank/peir-wu