or Connect

Posts by robinsongreen68

6.5" hem on a size 32???
hirsh, was it davide taub who made your jeans at G&H? if they're the pair on his blog they look very nice.as to the bullying, i think it's more that the seemingly endless self-quotation and relationship updates etc across multiple threads can impinge on other users' enjoyment of the forum. bear that in mind and you'll find it easier to fit in around here.
Zissou, as others have said, definitely SEH Kelly or the Albam collab with Stevenage Knitting Company. I have real problems with anything slightly scratchy (can barely wear a stark) and both of those are fine on me, feel so soft and luxurious.on another note, can anyone id this vest for me pls? (from the sartorialist, might be lanvin but i can't find it). or recs for something similar? [[SPOILER]]
liberty has some AW rick already so you might get to see a decent amount there/ at the mayfair RO store by next month. hostem also stocks rick i believe, alongside BBS, yang li, guidi. definitely worth a trip to redchurch st. @snowmanxl found a place on brick lane that sounded really good, can't remember exactly where? harvey nichols also carries rick i think, as well as margiela etc. last time i was there they had a big section devoted to wooyoungmi which was really...
@other-shop got some new drops, would love to see fit pics if you guys have time
looks doable but 1) the sleeves might have to be shortened from the shoulder which could well alter the pitch and 2) as you say, be careful not too take too much out of the body, a lot of people doing the alteration might try to make it look too tailored, it's a hard balance to strike. i'd be tempted to keep the body as is for a while and see if you start to like the looseness
long rise is very elegant but the jumper might be blousing out a bit too much (probably better IRL). is that one of those uniqlo down jackets?
i think he changed up the silhouette for the coming season to incorporate more volume, in particular anti-fit pants. previous seasons (ie what you're seeing in stores now) have been much skinnier. i like the new proportions
nvm
that looks fantastic, and this is a great thread. thank you for posting