or Connect

Posts by robinsongreen68

^ yeah forgot about rochelle, always good. v close to hostem and SEH kelly as well.
too late for you now but for the record I always recommend tayyabs to anyone into spicy food, surroundings are fairly basic but it's a real hidden gem (best combined with a trip to the whitechapel art gallery). http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2005/may/08/foodanddrink.shopping
was profiled in the guardian last week and described his slp jacket as 'ecstasy-making'. looks a little small to me but he carries it off:
still transitioning here in england
3rd option makes you look like moby, so don't do that. of those pictured i vote number 1.
what do you mean 'went through'? you mean you literally wore them out? (i haven't even gotten round to breaking mine in yet..)
so impressed by you guys who manage to look baller around kids, just went on a trip with a friend and her baby spat milk all over my new marni linen trous
trousers>>>>jeans even leaving the look aside, i put on one of my 10 pairs of apcs the other day and couldn't believe how uncomfortable they were. how the hell did i used to live in those things
@OccultaVexillum have you tried the lownn pants? they look really good, but i didn't kop because i thought they might be a little too heavy for spring/summer, also pricing is not far off marni/lemaire levels. i can't help but find it amusing that those guys built up their social media presence via #menswear looks then one day discovered lemaire and retro sneakers. of course we all evolve/change, but the comical aspect is amplified when you're a #influencer
@Francks yeah, as i think somebody said once, my photography skills are Fok-level. Shoes are Adidas spezial, I've never liked GATs much (although for some reason I own 3 pairs).