or Connect

Posts by robinsongreen68

actually feels more mittel-european to me than english, not sure why. perhaps i'm just thinking of the august sander portraits that have obviously influenced him also, brighton is a melancholic faded seaside resort with ridiculous aspirational commuter-town pretensions, living there would turn anyone who is not an idiot into a total misanthrope. you can't even escape now because the trains don't work
i would just clean the spot by hand with some weak-ish fairy liquid solution. go very gently and repeat if necessary, worked on one of my coats
i think either would be ok on the waist but if you do squats etc the TTS will be very slim in the thigh, so more a question of whether you aspire to look like a scandinavian style-blogger
not really, mine loosened up a bit as you'd expect but they didn't stretch much. i wouldn't recommend sizing down tbh
^ and yet your blog post about fuller cuts was full of cool pics of rothko and giacometti.... you #influencers are a fickle bunch
your burheads look good on you, hope the pair i got fit like that ( i will likely take your advice and have the knit part removed) the schneider pants fokken wears ( you said those are the border?) look great too. so you think gesso + taper would be the closest thing to that type of fit?
my favourites too, the only problem with stockpiling is that in a year or so we'll all be wearing these (if the london cool kids are anything to go by)
^ richard nicoll was a lovely man, his studio was near mine in east london. a really awful thing.
'worth' is pretty hard to assess in the luxury goods market but it seems to be a well made movement https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/hands-on-with-the-tissot-powermatic-80-chronometer-live-pics if you like the look of it (and think he will) then i would say it's worth it.
i think it looks good on him (also not a huge fan of the moc toe though) HL/CDG/C&J