or Connect

Posts by robinsongreen68

loads of young women around east london wearing issey-style straight leg trous. i assume zara or someone has managed to make a reasonable knockoff
@penanceroyaltea the experts will know for sure but i've been told by reputable tailors that that's a difficult area to alter successfully, i think it's to do with the fit of the shoulders. i suspect you'll be better off just accepting it.
it's great to see awesome 'complete' looks here, but part of the thread's function has always been to provide critique.
thanks, good advice. i have a drapey issey miyake shirt on the way that should be an improvement.
thanks, neither of those options really- i think marni is always supposed to look a little awkward? i was also thinking of those lownn dudes, so a longer, drapier top would be better, more this kind of thing [[SPOILER]]
muji marni mercs
still think rafs are the best option, but the sole might not be thick enough for you.
@Francks wears aldens with that kind of stuff, also Ann D and C&J Grasmere.
seriously, i think the weather had a lot to do with it.
crazy, i never believed this would happen. living in london means you are so remote from the rest of the country (which was the problem for most of the politicians/'experts' I'm sure).