or Connect

Posts by robinsongreen68

you finally going for the full rugged beard/unkempt hair margiela runway look?
re: derbies, loake waverley are also a good everyday option, i rotate with rafs. the shape is blobbier but with some outfits i like thathttp://www.loake.co.uk/byrange/waverley.html [[SPOILER]]
the charlie is slimmer than the charles, and has a higher button stance. i could go one or even two down in charles (depends what you want to wear underneath- it's pretty lightweight, almost flimsy feeling, so you might need room for several layers if you intend to wear in sub-zero temps. charlie is more TTS, in a slouchy/oversized way.
^ el Bert is awesome. MA+ leather size 44 (with post-brexit gbp discount) @nicelynice might work for your wife? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MA-MAURIZIO-AMADEI-LASER-CUT-UNLINED-LEATHER-JACKET-44-BBS-CCP-PH-RICK-GUIDI-/272449763729?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276
actually feels more mittel-european to me than english, not sure why. perhaps i'm just thinking of the august sander portraits that have obviously influenced him also, brighton is a melancholic faded seaside resort with ridiculous aspirational commuter-town pretensions, living there would turn anyone who is not an idiot into a total misanthrope. you can't even escape now because the trains don't work
i would just clean the spot by hand with some weak-ish fairy liquid solution. go very gently and repeat if necessary, worked on one of my coats
i think either would be ok on the waist but if you do squats etc the TTS will be very slim in the thigh, so more a question of whether you aspire to look like a scandinavian style-blogger
not really, mine loosened up a bit as you'd expect but they didn't stretch much. i wouldn't recommend sizing down tbh
^ and yet your blog post about fuller cuts was full of cool pics of rothko and giacometti.... you #influencers are a fickle bunch
your burheads look good on you, hope the pair i got fit like that ( i will likely take your advice and have the knit part removed) the schneider pants fokken wears ( you said those are the border?) look great too. so you think gesso + taper would be the closest thing to that type of fit?