or Connect

Posts by robinsongreen68

that 'girls in geller' shoot has made me desperate for a richard jacket.. embarrassing question i know but fit is TTS right?
older models are boxier, newer have a sharp taper on the body. fit changes from season to season and also varies according to the leather. so, as others say, best to try before buying if you can.
looks fine, seriously get rid of those jeans
^ not excruciating. i just tried searching for something better, seems really terrible blogs are getting harder to find
i think it looks ok, and in keeping with the style of the coat. i wouldn't try to tailor, any time i've done that the results have not been good. (if any internet fashion experts call you out, just tell them it's CCP)
be warned, margiela coats often have a slightly odd cut. structured shoulder, emphatically waisted silhouette and long, sometimes slightly flared, skirt. it's not for everyone. would probably work best on a tall skinny dude though
can anyone describe the colour 'night'? bluey-black? which is more prevalent ? (considering the algae coat...)
both nice enough but garret is very thick and stiff, didn't fall particularly well (on me at least). OL lapels and fairly coarse fabric put me off. neither worth buying at retail for me, i'd consider on sale
akindofguise parka
honestly man i think boxy works well on your build. nice to have a change from everything super fitted