or Connect

Posts by robinsongreen68

cant help laughing at 'a couple of years late', i remember my gf saying exactly that to me when i bought DH silver selvedge in 2004
i was considering that coat, someone pointed out it looks a bit short for the voluminous fit
thanks for the feedback, it's not lined but the fabric is really soft so no problem for me. @Fuumai am 5' 10" ( 178cm i think?), he might be better off going TTS. matches have one sz 50 left at 50% off: http://www.matchesfashion.com/products/Lemaire-Patch-pocket-wool-jacket-1061186 if he's in paris they had it just before christmas at either printemps or GL, can't remember which.
x post from RP, i got the yak wool overshirt, sized down one which i think was the right decision. feels really soft and cozy. any thoughts on fit? should i shorten the sleeves?
yak wool shirt/jacket thing. not sure if im tall enough for lemaire.
anyone know much about Ann Demeulemeester trouser sizing? it seems to be all over the place... i picked up an older season pair in a cotton/fleecewool mix, they are tagged XS but fit my 32" waist and soccer thighs perfectly, like slouchy/drapey top block with a good taper below the knee. so i ordered a current FW season pair in an S and they are tiny. did it all change at some point or is it just on a piece by piece basis?
watched 'the kidnapping of michel houllebecq' last night which was great, 'submission' was so boring i think he should go into film acting full time
@conceptionist yes, i've seen some early artisanal pieces too so there was always that strand in her work. i didn't mean to sound critical, i've done the equivalent of 'trade fairs' (art fairs like frieze) and if you are a relatively small outfit it's probably a smart idea to have something that will catch the eye, in a way that olive coach jackets don't
that patchwork stuff seems at odds with the clean lines of her other work. (plus, i haven't noticed any buyers picking it up?) i wonder if you need something like that in order to stand out at trade fairs etc.