or Connect

Posts by robinsongreen68

if it was my size i'd seriously consider it. the fabric's a bit heavy for the english climate though
^ you know something is the real deal when it looks fantastic even in a yoox picture.
i actually already have a blue and a grey chesterfield but both are pretty conventional, this one has more volume and a beautiful drape to it. (tried on the grey, haven't yet seen the blue IRL). hard to describe but there's a slight springiness in the fabric- it doesn't just fall inertly- and the shoulders, while slouchy, have a touch of structure, more from the construction than any padding.i wear black pants a lot in winter so i guess either would go...
very tempted by this (Marni); grey or blue?
haven't tried yamada but the older moto pants are TTS (with a comfortable amount of 'drape') if that helps at all. kind of slim slouchy fit: roomy top block with a strong, but not extreme, taper.
do you mean 'blud'?edit: ah, urban dictionary [[SPOILER]]
your views on aesthetics and culture are on a level that might impress 14 year olds in some godawful american suburb, wikipedia'd quotes and all.if you were more intelligent you could've learned a lot from people on this forum.
pretty sure that's my photo, from the presentation i attended - think it was FW14. but as you say the new season seems to be very similar
HN is hilarious, i went to visit a while back and they have peir and norse projects alongside standard haute eurotrash brands that are no doubt their staple sellers. none of the assistants had a clue about any of it, and the only other person in the entire menswear zone was a 17 yr old kid with his mother who seemed to be about to spend several thousand on balenciaga sneakers. pretty sure they will get AW16 though.
ah, right. her instagram seems to indicate that harvey nichols will stock the FW16 iteration.