or Connect

Posts by robinsongreen68

i used to live right by the main london branch, every time i went in the SA would tell me off for always wearing grey and try to put me in pastels, and advise me to wear t shirts to 'show off my arm definition'. somehow the feeling of aversion still lingers, i never even look at the website
dunno why but i've always been curious to see kunk in EG. it actually suits you better than rick
Ladies Love LN-CC
kgfan and, uh, me. both pretty lean, it's just the bedford looks awkward with that tight top jeans block that nwi seems to favour [[SPOILER]]
NWI i think i know what you mean, I felt the same about my bedford at first- I think you need pants with a slightly looser top block, like that great kgfan fit with a bedford (can't find it ATM). definitely don't tailor
thanks a lot for that code, @LA Guy. Kopped Raf derbies
ghostface looks great in that schneider! terrible helmut lang selfie:
flying lotus was one of the most amazing gigs i've ever been to. mid way through his set i suddenly realised that the guy who owns his record label rents my apartment from me, that very morning we'd been discussing cracked bathroom tiles
what's the closest thing i can get to the yang li derby now? i looked at current trickers, cheaney etc but the shape is less refined. most heavy derbies look like orthopaedic shoes in black
@RegisDB9 I was talking to the manager of the london store the other day, who said that going forward the mens' line will have two distinct themes, one the existing 'classic' margiela styling, the other more following the direction of MM6. This is good news to me at least, I've really liked a lot of the MM6 stuff I've seen in person http://en.vogue.fr/defiles/fall-winter-2013-2014-new-york-mm6-maison-martin-margiela/7823/diaporama/show-506/11247/pag