or Connect

Posts by robinsongreen68

disagree with the latter, i think it looks good on cyc. a little bit pusha t but nothing wrong with that... @el Bert great fit, what are the pants? i have that marjella cardigan and have been looking for better ways to wear it...
one day i'll take a decent picture... (coat is dark brown, pants are black)
marni, peir wu, snowman
im sure he doesn't give a fuck. people do far worse and just put it out of their minds. think of all those ex-dictators who live out their lives perfectly happily in the suburbs of paris or geneva.
nvm
or just, y'know, walk instead of scooter/hoverboard/segway? (personally i think this should be a law for anybody over 5 years old, in european cities at least- people can do what they want in canada etc)
^ this is exactly why i didn't buy the lemaire owl coat, seems heavyweight winter wear is pretty much obsolete (in london at least)
SLP thread is comedy gold tho. one guy posted about having a mystical, near-telepathic communion with harry styles after their eyes met across a crowded shop floor. i imagine his life was never the same after that.
dries coat (needs pressing)
Loake 771Bs run wide and are not too dissimilar in general appearance, although of course they don't have the distinctive toe shape. i use them as my beater and they're super-comfortable. surprised you struggle with rafs, i have fairly wide feet and mine are ok, although the vamp (?) is a bit low on my forefoot. church's shannon might also be an option.