or Connect

Posts by m7ia

They are leather-soled. I checked out Players and Big Sur, but both are wingtips while these are longwings. Any other ideas are welcome! Thanks for your help.EDIT: I don't know how I missed this, but the box has the model name: Schautal. I've never even heard of those. Anyone else?
Leather soles. thanks, I'll try to compare to some photos.
It may just be the actual Nordstrom stores, not Rack.
Can someone identify these longwings for me? Someone bought them for me from Nordstrom Rack. they came in an AE box but with no model name. They are tan suede and seem like remainders or seconds. Thanks!
Someone above said 9/24, I do not know how accurate that is.
They also have 20% off for signing up for their shoes email list. Not sure if it is stackable. Try doing it in various orders.http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=amb_link_365307002_2?ie=UTF8&node=5637565011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=right-csm-2&pf_rd_r=1F04K7EF78X6Y81Q13YH&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1397074842&pf_rd_i=507846
Thanks for the advice; I think my foot is relatively narrow though I am a D, so I will try my actual size. I'll let you know how it goes.
Quick question: I wear an 8D for my AE Weybridges, what size should I go for for a Neumok? I was thinking 7.5D but some have said go down a full size instead (i.e. 7D). Thanks! PS Also, if I wanted to buy now, should I go with Amazon and use the $50 off mentioned earlier (expires 9/19), or should I wait for AE's own sale?
pm'd regarding charcoal lambswool sweater
Thanks poissa and polar-lemon for the product recommendations, I'll definitely look into those. Is there a good general guide on polishing and shining etc. technique? I've never polished any shoes before. Thanks!