or Connect

Posts by mgatx

Looking to sell a brand new with original tags never worn Supreme x Schott 2013 Perfecto Black Leather Jacket in size Large. Jacket fits true to size and leather is awesome quality. You'll have this one for life. $750 shipped. Thanks! Approximate measurements. 22 inches pit to pit top to bottom seam 26 inches 18.5 inches shoulder seam to shoulder seam laid straight across
Can a moderator please contact me? I need assistance in removing one of my posts.. thanks
How is a fishtail parka supposed to fit? Oversized?
EDIT.....scratch that read back........
Tailoring question-- What is darting a shirt? How effective is it? Pros, Cons? alternatives? thanks
to anyone who donates through paypal:::: Make sure to mark your payment as a gift so paypal doesn't take a cut out of your charitable contribution.
is it possible to tailor a waxed cotton (ala barbour) jacket? I want to get one taken in on the sides..
The only thing that sucks about this post is that it should be in the classifieds-- no BS this is just an ad for your listing........
Quote: Originally Posted by ajchen Hey everyone - glad to hear everyone's interest on the line...here are some responses. Duffel coat: It'll be shipping in September, and the retail price will be $440. It's a very detailed coat and is made in the USA. The hood will unbutton so you can have lots of options with the different looks. Shawl collar: It's a cotton knit with a wooden toggle at the neck. ^^any pics?
Quote: Originally Posted by Eponine Those will be available for purchase at Self Edge New York starting tomorrow. Price? And are they going to be available on the self edge webstore?