Posts by cj610

Yeah, I'd be up for those on TB+commando. I'd prefer the plain captoe but that wouldn't be a must. I'm sure they'd look fantastic after 15-20 wears. Something similar in a shoe might be interesting as well...........
True for me...........
Sitting at Mr Porter for 50% off if you're so inclined..............
Wow......That's really close. The long would add another 1" I would think. I'd throw an opinion out there but I'll defer to the more expert fitters among us.......................
Thanks all........Got my order in. Didn't lose any of the items. Whew.
Nvm
Hmmmmm....... Got the email, clicked it to get to the sale, loaded the cart with what looked to be applicable items, almost all the way through the check out and notice the discount hadn't kicked in? Anyone else having this issue or might it be just me (likely)?
Great seller.......bought 2 different pair from him. Nice shoes & worth the price! GLWS -Ed
Rocking them both......................
I'm a 10.5EEE and run 3-4 miles/day (asphalt/small hills) using a size 11 Nike Vomero 8. The upper material stretches to form around the foot. There's only a stock width (D) and the folks at Fleet Feet suggested them and had me try them out. I've been using them for about 2 years and they've worked really well......No issues, very breathable, and fairly comfortable. Of course, I was coming off the NB993 (yeah, I cling to things that work until long after I should...