Posts by cj610

I've had a couple of Aero's and they're always 'blousy.' Don't know about the Eastman's. My primary complaint with modern A2's are the bigger measurements (chest v waist, arm sleeves). To get the slim classic look you have to go with a super high end brand. Himmel's seem to have the best cut but as always YMMV. I do understand about wanting a trimmer fit.........................
Looks good to me. What do you think about it? Any reservations?
Star patch isn't level either. Looks like a repo............
Some great additions there! The chore coat looks great & you're right, it works really well with the sweater. Good on all counts................
Much prefer the indigo over the green. Should be a nice piece to look forward to.Thanks for sharing! Ed
Yeah, I'd be up for those on TB+commando. I'd prefer the plain captoe but that wouldn't be a must. I'm sure they'd look fantastic after 15-20 wears. Something similar in a shoe might be interesting as well...........
True for me...........
Sitting at Mr Porter for 50% off if you're so inclined..............
Wow......That's really close. The long would add another 1" I would think. I'd throw an opinion out there but I'll defer to the more expert fitters among us.......................
Thanks all........Got my order in. Didn't lose any of the items. Whew.