or Connect

Posts by louisvilledoc

Great looking shoes. Wish these were my size. GLWS
BNWT Brioni 16.5 Blue Check (Long Sleeve) Dress Shirt Description: This is a brand-new, with tags and in the original box, Brioni dress shirt. Retail on these is $550.00. Sleeve length of these shirts tends to be around 34/35 in my experience but they can be altered by an experienced tailor if necessary to shorten. Please do not ask to unpin for measurements. What's included: Everything in pictures...including box. Ask questions before purchasing. No...
BNIB John Lobb 'Chapel' Monk Strap Shoe 11 UK Retail $1695.00 General Information: These are first quality, never worn, brand-new-in-box John Lobb 'Chapel' monk strap dress shoes. They are from the prestige line...being Lobb's highest quality line. Retail is $1695.00 What's Included: Everything seen in the pictures; shoes, box, lasted shoe trees, shoe bags, and informational pamphlet about caring for your John Lobbs. Size: 11.0 UK (11.5-12.0 US...please know your size...
CLOSED
NWT Brioni Dress Shirt 16.5 (Blue/Red Stripe) Retail $550.00 Item Condition: New with tags attached Color: See pictures; light/med blue w/ crimson red stripe Fit: Somewhat slimmer...the shirt is darted in the back (see pictures) to create a more flattering shape. Material: Cotton Approximate measurements: Sleeve Length: (Center of collar to end of cuff) 36 inches Shirt Length: (Bottom of collar to end of shirt-tail hem) 33 inches Chest: (Armpit to Armpit) 23.5 inches
Isaia Dress Shirt 16.5--Brand New In Packaging With Original Tags--Retail $450 Condition: New with tags and comes in original packaging as shown in picture. Sleeve Length: Around 35 inches (The shirt has never been unpinned, but I base this off the dozens of other Isaia shirts I wear with this same size) Color: Gray/white/black plaid check...refer to pictures.
NIB Robert Talbott 'Seven Fold' Green/Blue Paisley Neck-Tie; Retail $260 Beautiful tie from Robert Talbott that is part of their top of the line 'Seven Fold' collection. Tie is brand new w/tags and will ship with brown special edition 'Seven Fold' felt box, with tags still attached. Retail on these is $260.00.
NIB Edward Green Lasted Shoe Trees Size: Marked size 11...intended for Edward Green 11/11.5 shoes Last: Trees are lasted to 202/606 Width: D/E These are Edward Green shoe trees, specifically made for any of their 202/606 lasts in size 11/11.5 They come new-in-box as pictured.
No Longer Available.
BRAND NEW IN BOX- Salvatore Ferragamo 'Tyler' Wingtip Lace-Up Oxford Retail $720 Condition: Brand New in Original Box; (Item will be double boxed to ship) Size: 11.0 D What's Included: Shoes, Box, Dust Covers About this item: I've got too many shoes! I bought these but never wore them...check sole pictures to verify. I had toe taps placed on the shoes to help them last longer. They probably can be removed by an experienced shoe cobbler if you don't want them. Retail on...