or Connect

Posts by TonyThe Tailor

Thanks everyone.... I have a few straggle orders that I am calling about Monday if you haven't received your shoes or a shipping notice. The weather here in the east may hamper some shipping, but shouldn't be too bad.
Quote: Originally Posted by deveandepot1 Tony- When does the 20% discount end? I'm thinking about keeping the 20% Off for SF members an ongoing promotion and extending it to all regular price items in my online store. What does everyone think? Once again, I appreciate the business and patience with some of the hiccups and looooonnng backorders. tonyP
[quote=J The salesman told me that the design was a joint collaborative effort between Brioni and Neiman-Marcus for the U.S. market. [/QUOTE] Collaborative effort: The buyer picked the swatch and Brioni made it in the model he or she chose.
Sent you a PM regarding Aldens
Quote: Originally Posted by deveandepot1 Tony can you give me some info on "Studio Collection" shoes? Who makes them? Those are made in factories in Mexico and Brazil that contract for Cole-Haan & J&M... I have sold them for about 6 years and do very well with them. They fit, last a long time (I have several pair) and for the money, can't be beat.... the saddles and handsewns are popular and many stores sell the exact same ones much...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mugenpower so if I haven't received any email yet after the confirmation of my purchause on Jan 8th, that means my order is still in, and most likely it will be shipped tomorrow or Tuesday, right? Yes... i am weeding through them now.... You will receive an email with a tracking number when UPS picks them up
Quote: Originally Posted by Newcomer Wow Tony! You sure have had your hands full! I almost feel sorry for you that this deal was advertised on StyleForum. I don't think you had a clue about how ravenous we can be for a good deal . and i am grateful for it!.... i've been tailoring since 1974 (i was 9), my first job in my father's shop was ripping the coats and marking the trouser bottoms taken in that day after school, so they would be ready...
PayPal update: I received notice of all the credits were given regarding the PayPal issue (the actual order was not canceled, my shopping cart software makes all orders that are refunded to be canceled) and I emailed everyone that it affected. I received 153 pairs of shoes Friday and I am in the process of shipping them Monday and Tuesday, along with a bunch of other merchandise, plus I have to cut out 5 pair of trousers. If your order is shipped, you will get a tracking...
Quote: Originally Posted by x26 Have you finished crediting the Paypal orders you were having trouble with? Having a meeting Monday with PayPal executives.... they have not issued any credits yet...
Quote: Originally Posted by AnGeLiCbOrIs What sort of increases? Is everything going up? Everything. I haven't yet figured it all out, but on the surface it looks like $25 to $50 retail.