or Connect

Posts by bafield

It's ok to wear french cuffs without a suit or even a jacket...don't listen to the nay-sayers.
Quote: Originally Posted by scoota I have the same opinion about Express Producer pants, those are advertised as bootcut though. Everything else about the fit I like though. I inquired with a tailor about tapering the pants to a more straight leg and she didn't advise it. How were the results with tapering yours? The tailor that I use does a decent job but I'm only 90% happy with them. As a side note, I have 2 pairs of Massimo Dutti dress...
I have a couple of pairs of Banana Republic pants that I wear to work from time to time (yes, OFFICE PANTS). In general I like the cut and look of them but I always need to get them tapered. I find that their strait-legged cuts are more what I would consider boot cuts and I hate it. I like the look and feel of a more tailored leg. Am I alone here? Any thoughts or comments from the masses?
OK, I'll be the odd man out... I have a blue pinstripe suit jacket that I wear with blue jeans frequently. I love the look and get many compliments on it. I know it's not 'accepted' here in SF but I like it...let the games begin!
In a word ... tacky!
Here are some photos...
Quote: Originally Posted by madaboutshirt I carry my mobile phone in my pants pocket and the rest in my girlfrd's bag. ...and we have a winner!
I just received my hand made 'Maverick' from Walden Bags in Brooklyn (www.waldenbags.com). If you check out their page you'll see that it can be worn on your back for those long walks. To me it's both practical and stylish. So far I love it, I'm planning my first trip with this coming week. You can also see what they have available for immediate purchase at http://www.waldenbags.etsy.com Cheers, Barry
simple answer...platinum. FYI, a quick google would have found this and about a million other hits on this topic... Platinum is a white metal, but unlike gold it is used in jewelry in almost its pure form (approximately 95% pure). Platinum is extremely long wearing and is very white, so it does not need to be Rhodium plated like white gold. Platinum is very dense (heavy), so a platinum ring will feel heavier than an 18kt gold ring. Platinum is, however, very...
Personally, I think that you should wear office pants!