or Connect

Posts by bafield

Quote: Originally Posted by Manton You tie him to the stake first, then start the fire, n00b. It's like you've never been to Salem or something. Aren't you supposed to poke him with sharp sticks first?
Quote: Originally Posted by DLester You don't want to see me wearing any of that. Fortunately those colors are basically ugly and avoiding them is easy. Don't see too many mustard yellow suits out there.
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria I thought there was no such thing as bespoke Vass..? I.e., they do not carve an individual last for clients. - B According to their website they do (http://www.vass-cipo.hu/Eng/MeretesCipok.html). You have to make an appointment and it takes 6 weeks (again, according to their website). I'm considering a trip in the fall.
Not unless you threatened to pull out my fingernails if I didn't.
Here are a few shots of my new Walden bag. I've not had it a year yet but it's tough as hell and I'm sure it will be in great shape for years to come.
That's just wrong. If a guy has tits he should diet/work-out.
To quote another SF'er... I just puked in my mouth!
Foo, just a friendly tip. Take your photos from a lower angle from now on. You've got the camera mounted too high and it exaggerates the size of your head. Of course this may make your feet look bigger as well and by the looks of it you've huge feet too.
Quote: Originally Posted by Douglas Mods, can you change the title of this thread to Conne is a homosexual please? LOL
I just bought one of these from Walden Bags in Brooklyn... www.waldenbags.com I love it!