or Connect

Posts by bafield

Just another in a long line of disappointing movies this summer.
Eton (shirts). I now have 10 although they are only a few weeks old. I don't know how they will stand the test of time.
Quote: Originally Posted by dinted voice Any good place online to catch these episodes? AMC doesn't offer them unfortunately. You can get it on iTunes the day after the air date.
I only put my shirts in the dryer for 3-5 minutes. I take them out and hang them (on hangers) when they are still very wet/damp. I never have an issue with the collars. I also never let my wife or my maid wash my shirts; I know that they'll dry the hell out of them. What brand of shirt is this happening to?
Quote: Originally Posted by Lothar I can't help laughing at your avatar. Though I do have a boner.... Ya, sometimes I post just so that I can see it...like I'm doing now!
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel It's not the pants that make your legs look short. I can't stop laughing at this. Funny stuff.
Quote: Originally Posted by bottomtotop So basically does anybody know which country I can get the best quality but pay the least? (aka slave labor so its cheap, like even go to the factory where they make it etc.) And also is there a proxy in this country or how would I go about finding one? Are you mentally challenged?
New Chukkas are next on my list!
I would never wear these but if you're comfortable in them then have at it.
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel Wonder who the editor was: Sounds like George Bush to me.