or Connect

Posts by bafield

Quote: Originally Posted by Jokerman Judging by this comment and your horrid excuse for a masculine avatar you sir are a complete moron. Douche
Quote: Originally Posted by chrome_dout You had to actually see these movies to realize they were going to suck? I thought it was obvious by the cast and directors. I guess I should have known.
Swarley, If anyone actually answers your question let me know. Off topic I know but...do you know of anywhere to get Incotex or Eton at a decent price? Preferably in the Troy area.
Man, I love my avitar! <--
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 There are so many praising comments and thumbs up from noobs and "nice guys" for outfits and posters with terrible taste that the ugliness just perpetuates. I agree with this. I've seen a lot of outfits that, in my opinion, look like a train wreck and yet I read some very positive comments from SFers about them. It only serves to bolster the confidence of those that are so very confused to begin with. I...
Quote: Originally Posted by ZackyBoy I generally just mean white collar blue shirt... googled it and said it was called a french collar. But this is what I meant: In that case, No!
Quote: Originally Posted by theoldadage What are peoples' thoughts on this? It's a damn fine jacket. Quote: Originally Posted by theoldadage Does it seem wise, given the circumstances? If you're going to wear it 25 times a year you might want to consider more than one; maybe in a different style for diversity. Quote: Originally Posted by theoldadage What would you...
It's all teenager club wear; and it's crap to boot! Stay far away from it. Better yet, firebomb the store the next time you pass by.
Quote: Originally Posted by johnny_flapjack What do you mean by french collar? I assumed that he meant french cuff.
I've never understood this myself. What is the point? It looks like hell and it has to be uncomfortable once the leather gets a little damp. I can only imagine the smell after a few days.