or Connect

Posts by bafield

Quote: Originally Posted by Thurston Not at the $30 off, I guess. Where's your avatar from? Quote: Originally Posted by Marbles29 I'm curious to whom those nipples belong myself... If I knew that I wouldn't be sitting here talking to you feckers!
Quote: Originally Posted by mlg321 You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense. u mad brah? WTF...
Quote: Originally Posted by Cary Grant Congats on steering another soul into the almighty box of conformity. I trust he was wearing a blue blazer, OCBD with a predictable collar roll, soporific dk blue tie, gray office pants with 2" cuffs and a pair of C&J's. Your sarcasm reeks of...well, it reeks of sarcasm! I don't think it's too much to ask men to wear socks in an office setting. It has nothing to do with conformity, it's about respect...
I have a certain vendor who's PM always comes into my office sans socks. After 2 months of this I had to say something to him. I think he was shocked at the time but hasn't reoffended since.
Quote: Originally Posted by origenesprit Isn't that just a loafer? Sh!t, I guess I need to read before responding.
Quote: Originally Posted by RSS Find a new dry cleaners immediately ... as well as a new tailor who works apart from your new cleaners. Agreed! Let your cleaners clean but find a real tailor.
I'm partial to the AE Lucca. It's a bit more than you want to spend but worth it in my opinion. http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline...ategory=120552
I'd cut them loose. Once bitten...
Quote: Originally Posted by ajv those above just seem exactly what one needs to have the look (which I don't subscribe to) without the annoyances.... It's not the hygienic nature of sock-less look that most here would oppose...it's how it looks. Again, there are some shoes that lend themselves to this look better than others (loafers for example) but Edmoral's point is that it looks awful with oxfords, brogues, and monks specifically.
I think that he's still holding back and will continue to break the record many times over.