or Connect

Posts by ghulkhan

Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan I've seen that happen before, and invariably the jerk is from Harvard. Ive seen this happen before as well.hahah
Quote: Originally Posted by chronoaug I have a 4-5 year old canon powershot 3.2mgpxl. It has started to get really screwy as of late though. May need a new one soon. BoO APC NDC nice man!!
Quote: Originally Posted by keykoo Bay area and what size are you?
Quote: Originally Posted by keykoo No stockists in the area and I don't buy clothes without trying them on first. where do you live?
Quote: Originally Posted by fdrstwaa I really like this cardigan, only problem is the price.. http://www.asos.com/Nudie/Nudie-Botv...BlackGrey&sh=0 jet, why did you waste your money on that vb when you could of gotten two of these. one as a beater and the other for those special nights out on the town
Quote: Originally Posted by chronoaug Screw you. That branquinho cardigan from last fall was pretty much perfect. I do need to get myself a nice cardigan sometime in the future though. i was just looking in my closet...its sitting on the shelf still in the plastic wrap from when it was shipped from the VB warehouse
I have lived in Maryland, Pennsylvania, D.C., and now I live in NYC. I enjoyed them all a lot but I do not think I can settle down in any of those for good. I currently love living in NYC but I am pretty sure it will die out in a couple of years. I think its more about the company you have. NYC (being a student here) is a place where people come and go...i think when the good company leaves it might not be as good anymore...this has been the case with other...
Quote: Originally Posted by jet Perfectly satisfied with my branquinho and sander cardigans. good for you!!
Quote: Originally Posted by greatfire I must be missing something here.. What am I missing? I don't get it. that you won't find high quality button down shirts for less than 100 or even 2-3 hundred....
But what if she thinks your some crazy guy making up shit? I would agree more with FTB....You just need to go up to this girl and talk to her about some shit to make her feel at ease. Talking to her in the sense that above person said might freak her out and then your chances might be shot. You just gotta talk to her like a normal person...I think most guys fuck up their chances when they go over there asking the person out in the first few lines... You gotta just...