or Connect

Posts by ghulkhan

Posting Measurements Up Heel- 3 inches. But theres a slant at the heel at the end where it connects to the rest of the sole so its more like 3.75 inches. But only 3 of it actually touches the ground. Rest of the sole: 9 inches so the entire sole length is about 12.75 inches. Now keep in mind my foot does not go the entire length due to the shape of the shoe. there is about 1.5 inches of space between my foot and the tip. this is only due to the shape of the shoe....
jv duffle is sold only stuff left is CK COLLECTION CARDIGAN, PS SHIRT, AND JV PANTS (CURRENTLY ON HOLD HOWEVER)
John Varvatos Duffle Sold!!! Only things left are: CK CARDIGAN, PAUL SMITH SHIRT, JV PANTS (HOWEVER THEY ARE ON HOLD)
Thanks for all the comments guys!!
Prada shirt, jv cardigan, polo duffle all sold
Prada shirt, jv cardigan. Polo duffle coat all sold
Quote: Originally Posted by crackeoto If you don't mind the ask, where did you get the CK Collection cardigan? I've been looking for something similar, but I'm definitely a small...otherwise I would buy yours. Great stuff! Ck collection store NYC but like 2-3 years ago
I dont think I have seen a nicer FP piece than that one in a long time
OK- I have had requests for measurements on pretty much every item. So I added all taken measurements to the original post. Please scroll up. If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to PM me Thanks again
OK- I have had requests for measurements on pretty much every item. So I added all taken measurements to the original post. Please scroll up. If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to PM me Thanks again