or Connect

Posts by ghulkhan

Quoddy sold
Temple of jawns custom
Got a ccp parachute parka dries anorak patrik ervell waxed parka patrik ervell polyeurethane coated air jacket
Aldens sold
Aldens sold
Quote: Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC 3 Halloween parties, 3 costumes You don't need to look any further than your own wardrobe for a costume
Quote: Originally Posted by Gravitas Do you not speak fucking English? I guess all the money in the world can't buy one iota of intelligence. Oops. Forgot to add the er to the chic when i changed the sentence. You seem to be really butt hurt about this though. I wonder if you would have been if it were anyone other than socal. Idiot...
Quote: Originally Posted by GoSurface Are those heels Steve Madden? ysl
Quote: Originally Posted by jet That idiot just styled on 100% of the forum. qft
Quote: Originally Posted by LA Guy Son, there are plenty of fat, chic, people. I'm not going to comment on that particular outfit, but the fat comment is just plain stupid. This is not chic. Gallo is trying desperately to be chic, and failing. Gallo's a pretentious fucking idiot. Sure. But I only said what I said to call socal fat.