or Connect

Posts by ghulkhan

I meant kanye. All that money never taught me how to spell.
Also Brad, Jude, and I just copped the same ccp leather. Kante had it on hold but decided not to cop. Thankfully...
John Mayer wanted the same ccp gloves as me. We are the same size but atelier sold them to me.
whodini is always with mauro these days... is he finally an "official" employee of farinelli's?
ervell and margiela measurements were requested by a few people so i might as well post them up here thanks margiela blazer 21 in chest 18 in shoulders 27 in sleeves 30 in from bottom of collar in the back to hem of jacket ervell trench chest (1 inch below pit) - 21.3 inches across length (taken from bottom of collar in back all the way to bottom of trench- 31.5 inches sleeves and shoulders: raglan sleeves so this is a bit tricky but arbitrarily-...
ervell trench measurements were requested so by two people so i might as well post them up here... chest (1 inch below pit) - 21.3 inches across length (taken from bottom of collar in back all the way to bottom of trench- 31.5 inches sleeves and shoulders: raglan sleeves so this is a bit tricky but arbitrarily- shoulders are 18-19 and sleeves 26.5-27.
Quote: Originally Posted by Gravitas Sorry, but if you are going to hate on someone, at least do it properly, you know? Anyway, the amount of grammatical errors in the original statement just made my brain hurt. I mean, proper grammar isn't that hard to use. Oh, and i'm being Bjork for Halloween. You so very annoying! Shut fuck up already!!
Quote: Originally Posted by lyubm mind posting measurements for Margiela blazer? 21 in chest 18 in shoulders 27 in sleeves 30 in from bottom of collar in the back to hem of jacket
Quote: Originally Posted by defpoetry Some amazing pieces here. Quoddy is really impressive and the Ervell---gorgeous. Thanks for the comment you should buy the ervell!
Quoddy sold