or Connect

Posts by ghulkhan

Quote: Originally Posted by dkhalsa Hi Interested in the John Varvatos Hooded Duffle Coat. Size Medium... What jacket size 40-42? Could you provide measurements Thanks Don Probably like a 41-42 Anyways here are the measurements: chest- 23 inches sleeves- 26.75-27 inches shoulders- 19.75 inches length. i am about 5 11 and it hits like a half inch above the bottom of my knees thanks again
Quote: Originally Posted by Marbles29 nice stuff....are the combat pants a European size 50?...I generally wear a US size 32 Hey. Thanks for the interest. They're a eu size 50 which is equivalent to a us 34....
I have a few items I am selling. Prices are fairly low compared to what I had paid. Almost all of them are 70-80 off retail which is what I paid.. So I guess my loss is your gain...Prices all include paypal fees and shipping CONUSA. Please email me with questions or measurement requests.. A. Alden Ultimate Indy Boots. Brown. Size 10.5. I am a US 11 and these fit me perfect. Exclusively made for Leathersoul Hawaii. These are better than the regular Indy boots. Better...
I have a few items I am selling. Prices are fairly low compared to what I had paid. Almost all of them are 70-80 off retail which is what I paid.. So I guess my loss is your gain...Prices all include paypal fees and shipping CONUSA. Please email me with questions or measurement requests.. A. Alden Ultimate Indy Boots. Brown. Size 10.5. I am a US 11 and these fit me perfect. Exclusively made for Leathersoul Hawaii. These are better than the regular Indy boots. Better...
The holy basil is pretty good for Thai food.
id give kunk the ticket just cuz hes the kunk. but hes cant going. gravitas, you should just go to your motorcycle class.
Going to the Phoenix / Passion Pit concert tomorrow night.... one of my friends who was also coming with us is probably going to be flaking tomorrow due to work related reasons. so getting rid of his ticket... He will know tomorrow a few hours before the concert for sure. Getting rid this is pretty easy on craigslist. Since I actually bought the ticket, I put it up on CL for face value plus fee which is like 40 bucks. However....I thought it would be fun to put it up...
Etro shoes. Worn for a day. Maybe like 10 hours of wear. Size 44. USA 11. Practically brand new. These retailed for 525. Yours for 120 Shipped usa. Will include a pink dust bag but no box. NOW 90 SHIPPED Any questions feel free to PM me... Thanks!
1. Here are some almost new LV dress loafers from 3 years ago. They have been worn a few times totaling no more than 9-10 hours at most. Not even that much walking in them outdoors... Black. Size 10 LV which is equivalent to an 11 usa or 44 eu size. They do need to be polished though as you might be able to tell in the pictures. Retail was 695 plus tax. Also the shoe trees cost extra and they were about 180 dollars more. So this is about 900 dollars total. Blake...
Quality wise loopwheeler is great and better than anything mentioned so far