or Connect

Posts by ghulkhan

Quote: Originally Posted by buffaloconsignment great prices, will be contacting you next week if Im not too late by then. Sure thing. PM and let me know what it is and I can hold it for you Margiela jacket sold
^^ Look at the measurements maybe it will fit. Margiela jacket is sold!
The ps bag is 10 inches wide and 13 inches high. It is about 1 inch thick but you can put slightly thiker stuff in it and it will be fine
Quote: Originally Posted by spreadcollar I understand the sleeve measurements on the Ervell are tricky, but are the sleeves on this longer than usual for his pieces? I wear a 35 or 36 shirt sleeve length in dress shirts; trying to figure out if the sleeves would be long emough. Usually Ervell sleeves run really short on me. You can pm me your shoulder measurements. Using that I can probably figure out how long the sleeves would be for you
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo PM sent Did not get your pm....
Everything is priced for shipping CONUSA 1. Maison Martin Margiela Tuxedo Dinner Jacket. Grey charcoal with silk lapels. Size 50. This retailed for 1595.00. Brand NEW. Never worn. Still has the tissue papers in the sleeves. For reference this is also from the last year Martin Margiela was actually at Margiela. It is spring 2007 season. I am not 100 percent sure if I will sell this. PM me offer. 220 SHIPPED. Will consider. DUAL VENTS! SOLD 2 Paul Smith...
Everything is priced for shipping CONUSA 1. Maison Martin Margiela Tuxedo Dinner Jacket. Grey charcoal with silk lapels. Size 50. This retailed for 1595.00. Brand NEW. Never worn. Still has the tissue papers in the sleeves. For reference this is also from the last year Martin Margiela was actually at Margiela. It is spring 2007 season. I am not 100 percent sure if I will sell this. PM me offer. 220 SHIPPED. Will consider. DUAL VENTS! SOLD 2 Paul Smith...
anyways here is a list to get you started. id start with the deep fried coca cola just because it sounds retarded http://malewail.com/25-crazy-deep-fried-foods/
Quote: Originally Posted by boogaboogabooga Esquire had a Coca-Cola brined friend chicken recipe that looked amazing. Try that. Also, some of these suggestions (especially the absurd ones) border on genius. i tried the recipe. its pretty damn good.
Quote: Originally Posted by acidicboy ice cream tempura that shit is awesome