Posts by CYstyle

I'd say small if you like it slimmer. M is a little roomier and more like a 15.5 imo
If you have multiple low limit cards you can have them add the credit limit to an existing card when you close it.@opAs others have stated:1) get a parent to cosign2) Pay a nominal amount of money for a secured or partially secured card3) Keep applying until you get one.
yeah doesn't matter where you are located. When SA's place orders through catalogue they don't charge shipping.
+1 he's super nice and very helpful.just placed an order forhttp://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=1&Section_Id=680&Product_Id=1718833&Parent_Id=222&default_color=NAVY&sort_by=§ioncolor=§ionsize=should be sweet.
need more matthews!!!!!
Great points, but hard to say what's gonna be obsolete in 10 years especially in Tech. There was a time Nokia had near monopoly on cell phones, billions of dollars in cash, yet today they are practically dead. 10 years ago where was aapl $7/share?
I don't mind small 5-8% moves or paper losses, but if it's like 10%+ I start thinking of things I coulda bought hehe. I know in the long run it doesn't matter, but still like to reduce risk when possible
No, no, prob but def shouldn't. yes, too casual also ugly.
It's not the right cut. should try to sell it instead of more tailoring. shirt is too tight too.
Nice. I'm too scared. I always sideline it for Big macro events. Would rather miss out on a little bit of profit over potential risk. I'll prob continue to add to my position. This rally's still got a ways to go, esp with no negative news on the horizon in the immediate future. I mean later possible downgrade, and people worrying about fiscal cliff/election or w/e and some profit taking.