or Connect

Posts by CYstyle

Nice! I've never heard of Chinese being offended by eye contact.
in walking dead, people are all already infected.when you die you turn into a zombie(unless you sustained massive brain injury). If you choke to death on a twinkie 15 miles from any zombie, you will come back as a zombie. The bites of zombies are deadly and spreads some poison that kills you. Then when you die you come back as a zombie. So at first they thought the bites turn people into zombies, but then they figured out that wasn't the case.
I like brunch buffet in Vegas. Do you hate brunch buffet in Vegas? Do they even serve lunch in Vegas on weekends? Anyways, I figure there's enough fat asses who wake up earlier who will go through any leftover nighttime food, that I don't have to worry about that. And i'm pretty sure leftover food would the least of my worries.
sucks to be the old guy. they punch through zombie skulls and bone all day like jello, but hacking off that leg took a long time. i guess that's karma for cockblocking the kid.
just started watching.after i read that, that's all i could think of.I am also pretty sure i'd prefer a gunshot to the head than having my leg slowly hacked off by a tiny hatchet.
same.Also, to add a bit to Claghorn, you mean Chinese from China? or like Taiwan or Hong Kong
not only is shesuper annoyinga whoreterrible momterrible wifepregnant. during a zombie invasion. wtf.
there's only a handful of well liked rednecks, and he's near the top of the list.unfortunately honeyboo boo is prob up there too.
I don't think there's enough zombies to kill. Whatever remains of the living keep fighting and killing themselves.
What is wrong with people. In a mass zombie invasion, I'd never make a noise if I could help it.