or Connect

Posts by ss10guy3

Just a few thoughts. Feel free to add your own. Things I like as buyer: 1. Good pictures and an accurate description of the item. 2. A response to most questions within 24 hours, excluding holidays. 3. A PM on the day that the item ships. 4. A PM with a tracking number if a tracking service is requested. Things I hate as a seller: 1. Lowball offers. 2. People telling me how much they think my item is worth. 3. People asking for a tracking number even...
Additional 25%-30% off last two lines (Key West and American Graffiti?) at RRL starting Wed.
Sold
Sold
Grabbed a bunch of nice W+H from the SCP co-op, plus some of the nice new Achilles Lows for $170. Stock of good stuff is getting low btw.
edit
edit
Sold. Gracias.
In the areas of the denim that haven't been distressed (damaged), the salt binds to the indigo dye, preventing excess color loss. This results in deeper contrasts between the distressed and non-distressed areas. That's the theory from imogene + willie anyway. You know, a bunch of the RRL denim jackets available on ebay right now are prewashed, and some appear to have the look that you're going for. If you don't feel like waiting years, why not snag one of those...
Mmm. You could sell it to me if you like. I tried to buy one at the RRL on melrose, but they didn't have my size. I would say plenty of wear and a nice cold salt water soak.