or Connect

Posts by ranker

Quote: Originally Posted by El Jack Measurements please? measurements up and price drop
drop
price drop
BNWOT Stephan Schneider Cashmere/Wool blend Blazer $old Quote: Size: Schneider Size IV = US36 = EU46 Color: Beige/Cream Composition: 98% Wool, 2% Cashmere S2S: 17" P2P: 19.5" S: 26" L: 30" Comments: 1 button hidden placket, 3 button functional cuffs, canvassed, soft drapey wool, fully lined, high armholes Up for sale is a BNWOT Stephan Schneider Cashmere/Wool blend Blazer size IV which is equivalent to a US36 or EU46. I purchased this from Softy,...
BNWOT Stephan Schneider Cashmere/Wool blend Blazer $old5 Quote: Size: Schneider Size IV = US36 = EU46 Color: Beige/Cream Composition: 98% Wool, 2% Cashmere Comments: 1 button hidden placket, 3 button functional cuffs, canvassed, soft drapey wool, fully lined, high armholes S2S: 17" P2P: 19.5" S: 26" L: 30" Up for sale is a BNWOT Stephan Schneider Cashmere/Wool blend Blazer size IV which is equivalent to a US36 or EU46. I purchased this from...
Most of Barney's 60% off is limited to their inhouse stuff and jeans as was explained to me by my SA. She doesn't know when the next round of cuts for their designer stuff will happen but it should be at least another few weeks out. Supposedly this is to cut down on people returning the things they just bought at 30% and rebuying it at 60% off. Since the first wave of designer cuts hit the first week of December, the next round won't hit til probably after Christmas at...
Quote: Originally Posted by shahanshah the stuff that it worked on is already marked down for every non-confidential shopper to buy now it worked on the MMM gat lows before but now the MMM gat lows aren't on sale. Glitch or did I just miss out =/
Anyone know why the code USMMMCONFIDENTIAL doesn't work for the margiela eboutique anymore? I was waffling on pulling the trigger but decided to get the grey gat lows but it doesn't show it on sale like the other sneaks.
What color would be best for a pale Asian male if one was interested in a duffle?
I got Gilt credit I need to burn: better pics here: http://www.nicholask.com/store/index...oduct_id=29936 or better pics here: http://www.nicholask.com/store/index...oduct_id=29903