or Connect

Posts by ranker

http://www1.yoox.com/item/YOOX/COMMO.../sts/sr_men80# Are these the usual white achilles lows? A friend wants me to pull the trigger for him but I want to make sure.
Quote: Originally Posted by obiter dictum Hope this means my navy duffle shipped in the same batch. Brown calf bomber is about due too... 2011, year of steez. Please post pics of this. I'm considering copping this
Quote: Originally Posted by skyline ^ the OCBD fabric is thicker/heavier Both are OCBD's. It's why i'm wondering what the difference is.
What's the difference between a TOJ white oxford shirt and a TOJ white overdye shirt?
Varsity sold and shipped to BRMC_doves. IC on CP x Robert Geller Office Combat Boots in size 41
Quote: Originally Posted by wj4 What's the difference between the shirt that Kelvin has and an oxford? If both or either are going to be offered soon, what would the price(s) be? $105 for the shirts I believe.
Drop Quote: Originally Posted by tonio028 So you can't edit the old thread, but you start a new one with the SS blazer back at your original asking price so you can start the bumping process again? Hmm. Don't mean to be an ass, but doesn't seem like good B&S etiquette to me. Nice blazer though and free bump, maybe I'll consider it when it get back to the last price you had. I'll only dropping/bumping with regard to my newly listed ToJ1...
Quote: Originally Posted by chrisb0109 This is why I don't come over to this side. Dislike the the outfit all you want. If you can't muster anything helpful, quietly move on. The snark is what gives this side its entertainment value.
Nom de Guerre grey wool blazer, Retail $1195 $OLD [[SPOILER]] Corpus Raw Denim, Retail $120 $75->70->65->60->55->50 Size: 29 (fits like a 30) Color: Dark indigo, almost black Composition: 98% cotton, 2% lycra Waist: 15.5" aligned (will accommodate larger waist sizes due to stretch from lycra) Rise: 9" Thigh: 9" Leg Opening: 6" Brand NewEmporio Armani Sneakers, Retail $395 $OLD Brown woven leather sneakers [[SPOILER]] Shipping is included for CONUS. International please...
Quote: Originally Posted by SurrealV Haha, sure http://www.youtube.com/user/SurrealV?feature=mhum I major in Piano, started guitar recently~ Wow. You've just inspired me to pick up the piano again after a few years off. You're one of the few du's whose fits seem to be congruent with their lifestyle. Rock on dude.