or Connect

Posts by grayKyle

I found two Red Wing stores in my area and went to both yesterday to check out the Iron Rangers. Both measured my foot to be a 10 (odd because I've always been measured as a 9.5), and put me 10, 9.5, and 9s. Given my previous boot purchasing I had only tried on a 9 and 8.5. I'm leaning towards 9.5 for a few reasons. There isn't a different in the amount of heel slip between them and the 9s. I like that the slightly larger boot allows me to lace tighter (I like closer laces...
Another sizing question. I typically wear a 9.5 in shoes, and 9 in boots. I tried on the IR's in 9 and 8.5 over the weekend. The 9's had a slight amount of heel slip. The 8.5's didn't have any heel slip, which was nice, but they were definitely putting pressure on the balls of my feet...in the toe box I suppose. Neither felt too short, and I was wearing thick REI hiking socks. There isn't a RW where I live, and I happened to be in NYC. Unfortunately my time at the store...
Just updated on the condition. In short, 4/5 worn quite a bit in the past with only one faded at all (green).
5 shirts size small. The bottom three are 2-ply, top two are single ply. Top right shirt is a grayish/blue-white gingham. $60 shipped Condition, all but the top right have been worn many times, gone through various wash cycles (though rarely put through the dryer). I haven't worn them in quite some time though, they used to be on heavy work rotation though. The only one discolored at all is the bottom green...it's more muted in color, and the back of the collar is...
5 sweaters size Small from J Crew. Lighting in photos (my apartment) is trash. Quick descriptions: 1. Chocolate - cable knit, crew neck, wool blend. 2. Medium Gray - shallow v neck. 3. Black - regular v neck, merino wool. 4. Darker Gray (not quite charcoal, camera represents poorly) - shallow v neck, merino wool. 5. Blue - crew neck, lamb's wool. $60 shipped. Let me know. Thanks Kyle
I picked this up about a year ago off the forum. I've worn it probably 15 times. Heavier belts don't work for me it seems. It comes with the belt loop that is adjustable (or it can be taken off). I'm about a 28 - 30" waist, so you can tell where the belt tightened. The belt is barely worn in. Asking $70 shipped, please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Kyle
Update, added items: Bed Stu Stentorians brown. Size 9.5(US). $50 Worn maybe 15 times Deadstock Swedish Military Belt. $70 110 CM with second belt loop. Worn a handful of times, but I'm a nancy and heavy belts like this drive me nuts. Fossil reversible belt. Black/Brown. $20 S/M, I landed in the middle at a 30 waste JCrew belt with anchor clasp. $20 S/M, landed in the middle at a 30 waste Patagonia friction belt, trimmed to fit around a 30 waist. Free if you want it...
Shirt has not been worn. Size didn't work out, and cannot be returned. Shipping included. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks. Kyle From Style Forum Items From Style Forum Items
I picked these up off of another SF member last week. They are in great condition. I've worn them outside once, about 40 feet each way. They don't fit me. I typically wear a 9 boot and 9.5 shoe. These fit more like a shoe than a boot, as such my toe is uncomfortably close to the end when walking. I know I won't wear them because of this, so I'm looking to get what I put into them. Asking $170+ shipping If you have any questions or need any more photos (the ones I'm...
Bump, dropped price $10.