or Connect

Posts by Kazou

Quote: Originally Posted by sooner Any thoughts on a pocket square with the previously mentioned suit, shirt and tie? first congrats on your approaching wedding. I wouldn't bother with the pocket square to be honest. Not too sure about the pink ties as well(I know it's already been decided) I would have gone with pink carnations in the lapel hole instead. Again congrats and buona fortuna to you both!
I had this saved for myself as a record, hoepfully it will help you get your head around Isaia's different lines. Quality wise, they varied over the years. They had a diffusion line that was fused but I think most of their current line is canvassed (someone correct me if I'm wrong) from what i've seen and felt in the stores. Originally Posted by cksnipe The Sirio ( S Body)- The most popular body within the Isaia line is also the fullest in structure The S Body is...
I'm always astounded about how threads quickly become about Vox, but I'm not complaining.
Quote: Originally Posted by legorogel why would anyone spend 7400$ for a RTW Suit when you could get a top bespoke suit for less ? kind of reminds me of this recent thread http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=178224 As quoted in the article "The cost of creating those things has nothing to do with the price," said David A. Aaker, the vice chairman of Prophet, a brand consulting firm. "It is all about who else is wearing them, who...
ahhh....beautiful boots and a great price. Wish they were a half size smaller. Good luck!
Single as traditionally it would latch onto a button. However, since most overcoats don't even have that button, so you can go with two for a symmetrical look and not look wrong for it. I've seen overcoats that do not even have a lapel button hole.
funny...just read this thread as well. Take a look and hopefully it can help you. http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=166367
I like it. Personally I like the grey suit that Cary Grant wore in North by Northwest.
I know this is a large, but can you estimate the neck size for me?
Just wanted to say really nice buttons. I ordered on April 20. Arrived is Korea seven days later! Really fast delivery. Package was well wrapped and every button was in perfect condition. Thanks again Sean for your prompt service.