or Connect

Posts by Kazou

I think they may be Persol 714. But I'm not certain of that
armaniwang07 do you HAVE ANY original questions? What's with ALL your cut and paste questions from GQ??
Maybe Esquire? haha just kidding! I think if this is from SP then they will say anything to get the sale.
Quote: Originally Posted by Sanguis Mortuum I think this is a pretty decent look, but......these particular loafers are horrible. Something without a square toe would look so much better, but if this is all you've got to work with it shouldn't look too bad... They're definitely casual, though that's not necessarily because of the lack of shine. That is more likely to be due to the fact that you've never bothered to polish them. +1
Probably more helpful if you ask this question in Streetwear and Denim.
^ and Vox.
as Emptym already noted the Rapid is distinguished from the Blake by having an additional layer involved: the midsole. The insole is stitched to the midsole, which in turn is affixed to the outsole via a row of exterior stitches. This solves the water problem, but makes Rapid Blake shoes unable to have soles as thin and flexible as those of the traditional Blake models. The Blake, comprises attaching the upper, insole and outsole with a single interior stitch. So...
Quote: Originally Posted by SpallaCamiccia Is blake what we translate as " vulcan ". Vulcan is the same skill that when you get a flat tire and they " vulcan "" at high temperatures a piece of rub on the inside. Is is that? I think you may have a few thing confused here and most probably the name of Goodyear. Charles Goodyear discovered the process of vulcanization which is the turning of rubber into a polymer. The Goodyear welt/Stitch...
^ which ironically is not even made in Stilton but in the counties of Derbyshire, Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire. Going back to SR. Why not just say SR Bespoke? Isn't bespoke just a term to denote something "spoken" for anyways?
bought stuff from Kolecho and Tweedydon. Amazing fast service and as described! Tweedydon, thank you again for the jacket!