or Connect

Posts by rainman

Sold
Sold!
Sold!
Hello, I have a NWT authentic Black Moncler Everest Jacket for sale. Jacket is a size 2 which is a size 38 or Medium. Jacket retails for $750 plus tax.
Hello, I have a NWT authentic Black Moncler Everest Jacket for sale. Jacket is a size 2 which is a size 38 or Medium. I bought the jacket and wore the jacket once so I cannot return the jacket for an exchange. The Moncler authenticity tag attached to the zipper was removed which prevented me from exchanging the jacket and not because it was worn as it is in brand new condition. Jacket retails for $750 plus tax.
Redscarf: If you're in Canada, you can buy from the UK website.....Paul Smith UK has a much better selection of shoes than Paul Smith US.
I've uploaded some better shots of the brogues against a tape measure. Just remember to not use the entire length of the sole to determine fit. Since the shoes have a tapered toe box, your toes are supposed to sit further back from the tip of the shoe compared with other round toe box shoes. Also, keep in mind that I measured the entire sole and didn't take into account the distance the stitching around the shoe occupies. Should you have any question, fee free to PM...
Sorry for Hijacking the thread. Just wondering if any PS fans are intereted in buying these New PS Starr shoes? Need to sell them by Wednesday....any takers? Make me a fair offer as I paid full price for these. Thanks. http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=83144
Price reduced to $250 including shipping. Can only offer free shipping if purchased before Thursday Oct 30. Thanks!
Last reduction.....$25 shipped.