or Connect

Posts by rainman

For sale is a black Martin Margiela No. 10 sports blazer. Mix of wool and cotton. Jacket is an EU 46 so fits an American 36 to 38 and to a degree a slim 40 (check measurements below). Great casual piece with non padded relaxed shoulders, lined sleeves and back and is very easy to care for. No need to spend money on Dry Cleaning as this jacket can be hand washed (see pics). Retailed for $950. Asking $350 (shipping included to lower 48). Feel free to PM for more...
Jacket is for sale but in storage. I'm in Africa for the next 6 months so can ship to you when I return home if you are still interested.
Asking $380.00 Tried wearing the jacket a handful more times but it's just not fitting with my wardrobe. Looks the same as in above pictures. Price reduced for quick sale.
Hi, With jacket pulled taught, pit to pit is 23.5". See picture.
Still for sale...
Used pair of APC Rescue jeans. Original, unaltered straight leg Selvege denim. Jeans have been machine washed and dried so no surprise shrinkage. Jeans waist and thigh will give a little with wear. Slight whiskers and fading around crotch and back of knees (camera flash drowns out contrast). Waist as shown is 30". Inseam is 32.5". Cuff is 8". Great jeans with lots of life left. Retails for $175.00. Asking $30.00
Used pair of APC Rescue jeans.
SOLD
Looking to sell this before X-Mas. It's a fantastic piece that's very well made. Goes well with both jeans and slacks. If this fits you, make me an offer. Thanks for looking.
SOLD