or Connect

Posts by ghostface

the blue on blue looks fantastic. i do not like the gats there (or anywhere, really, but that's my own thing).
brand new and unworn. back pockets are still sewn shut. made in italy. thick cotton twill-- very substantial. line 10. "slim" fit. geometric pocket detail. signature hook closure at fly. measurements waist: 16" rise: 10" thigh: ~11.25" inseam: 32" (with 1.25" to let out) hem: 7.25" fine print - price includes usps priority shipping with tracking within the us; if you live elsewhere, please ask for a shipping quote. - please, no trade offers or requests for fit pics. -...
made in italy. retailed for $200+. 50% wool, 50% modal. extremely soft. raw hems. listed as a medium, it will fit slim on a 48. in case you're not familiar with the label, laneus's strong suit lies in making rick owens-type basics in nice materials. the body and sleeves are very long, and meant to stack at the waist and wrists. 8/10 condition. some light fuzzing from wear. hand-washed once. please note: the first photo makes it appear that there is a color gradient--...
made in italy. retailed for $450+. soft, smooth leather. vibram sole and heel protection added. thick rawhide laces. size is marked as 41.5. could fit well on a 41 with an added insole, all the way up to a 42.5 without an added insole. the outsole length measures just under 12.25" 7+/10 condition-- normal creasing, etc. from light wear. everything is structurally very sound. fine print - price includes usps priority shipping with tracking within the us; if you live...
yes, do it. you won't regret it.yes, do it. you won't regret it. (pm me if you having sizing, styling, or pricing questions. )just speaking from experience, my black reinhard plank hat definitely got looser as i wore it more. it may have to do with the particular consistency of the fur, compared to the one you tried?also, while we're on the @cyc wid it lower body clothing recommendation subject-- have you considered footwear that is less sleek? maybe boots that are more...
i'm kind of a stickler for how pants break, preferring clean lines all the way down to the feet. that usually means cuffing-- often just by rolling up the extra fabric-- unless, like others have said, the fabric is sufficiently heavy and the legs are hemmed to the right length.so...i didn't get a chance to take pics until the light got bad, but posting anyway, in honor of @Synthesepants + boots: [[SPOILER]] engineered garments knit wool coatblue blue japan sashiko cotton...
made in japan. 100% wool flannel. large shawl collar. wrap design with snap closures. size 3, but can look good on a wide range of builds. 9/10 condition-- no obvious signs of wear. measurements pit to pit: 23" shoulder to shoulder: 19.5" sleeve from shoulder: 26.75" back length from base of collar: 35" fine print - price includes usps priority shipping with tracking within the us; if you live elsewhere, please ask for a shipping quote. - please, no trade offers or...
100% lapin (rabbit fur). brand new with tags. retailed for $310 and sold out everywhere. awesome shape. moldable/crushable. the color is a soft grey-- really nice. tagged a size medium, and fits true. (it could also stretch if you have a larger head, since there is not band around the crown). i've included a couple of fit pics with the black version of the hat. the only notable difference between the two (besides the color) is that the grey version is slightly...
silky smooth black leather derbies with extra thick wedge soles. extra vibram layer for additional protection and grip. retailed for $940. marked size 42.5/9.5 and fit just a bit bigger. the outsole measures 12 3/8" in length. 8/10 condition. outers and lining both in very good condition. normal creasing/folding at the forefoot. no cracks, nicks, or other major blemishes to the leather. fine print - price includes usps priority shipping with tracking within the us; if...
made in japan. 100% wool. fw03. incredible mossy tweed fabric-- a dark green base, with light green, yellow, orange, and blue threads throughout. truly special. horn buttons. width adjusters at cuffs and sides of body. candy cane strip lining. marked size L, would fit best on a ~48. 9/10 condition-- no obvious signs of wear. measurements pit to pit: ~20.5" shoulder to shoulder: ~18" sleeve from shoulder: 23" (with 2" to let out/lengthen) back length from base of...