or Connect

Posts by ghostface

finally cool enough for some layers this morning...boots: [[SPOILER]] folk linen jacketantique cotton boro scarffolk cotton shirtviridi-anne leather + brass beltcdgh+ cotton/rayon trouserscdiem reverse leather boots
boots: [[SPOILER]] folk linen jacketantique cotton boro scarffolk cotton shirtviridi-anne leather + brass beltcdgh+ cotton/rayon trouserscdiem reverse leather boots
made in england. 70% wool, 30% viscose. wool twill fabric, but lined to the knee, making them silky and comfortable. nicely cut: long rise, relaxed top block, then a gradual taper to the hem. 9+/10 condition-- no obvious signs of wear. measurements waist: 15.5" rise: 13.5" thigh: 13" inseam: 30" (though keep in mind the long rise) hem: 8" fine print - price includes usps priority shipping with tracking within the us; if you live elsewhere, please ask for a shipping...
100% cotton. this is post-helmut helmut. still, a nice design and thick, cozy material. asymmetrical zipper and high neck. listed as a medium, i'd say it would be best for a 48. 8+/10 condition. (ignore the spot by the right pocket-- that's just from a drop of water.) measurements pit to pit: ~22.25" shoulder to shoulder: 18" sleeve: 26.25" length: 25.5" fine print - price includes usps priority shipping with tracking within the us; if you live elsewhere, please ask...
listed as size small, but fits more like a medium. 100% jersey cotton. very comfortable. nice cut. signature curving seams along the rear and legs. 8+/10 condition. there were originally some strings attached to the zipper pulls, which i removed. measurements waist: ~16.75" rise: 15.5" thigh: 12" inseam: 34" hem: 6.5" fine print - price includes usps priority shipping with tracking within the us; if you live elsewhere, please ask for a shipping quote. - please, no...
listed as size small, but fits more like a medium. 100% jersey cotton. very comfortable. nice cut. signature curving seams along the rear and legs. my photos are better representative of the true color than is the stock photo. to my eye, they are a true light grey. 8+/10 condition. there were originally some strings attached to the zipper pulls, which i removed. also, please note that the fabric on this pair is somewhat "nubby", which can make it look like it has pilled...
brand new with tags. retailed for $400. fw13, sold out everywhere. 100% shetland wool. very heavy and warm. stealing copy from ok-ni's product page, where you can also see more pics (http://www.oki-ni.com/tops/barbour-x-norton-x-norton-sons-men-s-baleshare-crew-jumper-bar1805mid.html): "The Barbour and Norton & Sons Men’s Baleshare Crew Jumper for AW13, seen here in black. For AW13, as part of the Beacon Heritage collection, Barbour collaborates with Savile Row tailor...
made with two different kinds of light chambray-like cotton. marked size 4; fits ~48. 8/10 condition-- some pilling on sleeves. measurements pit to pit: 21.5" shoulder to shoulder: raglan sleeve: 22" (from pit) length: 30.25" fine print - price includes usps priority shipping with tracking within the us; if you live elsewhere, please ask for a shipping quote. - please, no trade offers or requests for fit pics. - if you're interested in buying multiple items, i'm happy...
made in nyc. very solid jeans with interesting seam work. dustbag included. 9+/10 condition. no real signs of wear, except for a replacement top button (as the original fell off almost immediately). measurements waist: ~17.5" rise: 10.5" thigh: ~12" inseam: 36" hem: 6.75" fine print - price includes usps priority shipping with tracking within the us; if you live elsewhere, please ask for a shipping quote. - please, no trade offers or requests for fit pics. - if you're...
nicely textured 100% wool herringbone fabric. horn buttons. lined to the knee. marked a size 30, but fit like a 32. 7/10 condition-- very light general fuzzing. there is a flaw near the back left pocket, where the material has pulled away from the pocket seam. see last photo. this would be pretty simple for a tailor to fix with some grey thread, and not very noticeable since it's right at the pocket. measurements waist: 16" (with 2" to let out) rise: 11" thigh:...