or Connect

Posts by ghostface

this pic reminds me of a certain someone (in the best way possible):btw, the top half is very good. the full khakis and loafers (?) seem more like regular office guy, though. maybe experiment with some loose, tapered grey flannel trousers and black boots?
made in japan. 100% cotton poplin. classic loose comme fit. 9+/10 condition-- no obvious flaws. measurements: pit to pit: ~23" shoulder to shoulder: ~19.25" sleeve from shoulder: ~25.25" back length: 32.25" fine print - price includes usps priority shipping with tracking within the us; if you live elsewhere, please ask for a shipping quote. - please, no trade offers or requests for fit pics.
made in france. 100% cotton poplin fabric. loose comme fit with cool velcro closures along placket. note: ignore the part of the buttoned-up photo where the placket is jutting out near the stomach-- i'd just misaligned the velcro when setting it up for photos) 9+/10 condition-- no obvious flaws. measurements: pit to pit: ~25" shoulder to shoulder: ~20.25" sleeve from shoulder: ~23.5" (but keep in mind the slightly dropped shoulders) back length: 30.75" fine print -...
made in italy. 100% cotton in a soft, heavy moleskin. (helmut made two versions of moleskin pants-- these are the nicer, thicker version.) handsewn frogmouth pockets and waistband. button fly. i'd describe the color as a medium dusty grey, with faint undertones of lavender. 9+/10 condition-- no obvious signs of wear. measurements waist: 16" (with 1" to let out) rise: just over 10" thigh: 11.25" inseam: 35" hem: 7.75" fine print - price includes usps priority shipping...
made in italy. this has the softest suede i've ever felt. cut very thin and somewhat blistered in some areas. amazing drape and feel on the body. signature sleeve cut-out details. chunky lampo zippers. extremely rare-- this is the only one of these i've seen on the re-sell market in the last five years. size 50, and fits true, but could be worn oversized or slimmer, depending on your preferences. ~6/10 condition. some smudging/staining, especially at the sides of the...
made in italy. 80% wool, 15% nylon, 5% other (some kind of metal, i think). beautiful, thick material with a visible woven texture. size 50, and fits true (could also be worn as an overcoat on a 48). measurements: pit to pit: ~20.5" shoulder to shoulder: ~18.5" sleeve from shoulder: ~25" back length: 37.5" ~9/10 condition-- the only apparent flaw is some wear to the lining where a person's knees would rub against while walking (see last pic). fine print - price...
made in japan. substantial knit in a beautiful, deep green color (the second photo is the most color-accurate). 100% wool body and sleeves, with a cupro quilted back. side tab adjusters. no marked size. fits like a boxy medium (48/50), but would also look good worn oversized. measurements: pit to pit: ~22.25" shoulder to shoulder: ~19" (fits a bit bigger due to weight of the knit) sleeve from shoulder: ~22.5" (though keep in mind the slightly dropped shoulders) back...
don't worry, i have...a second one
the platonic form of the mac coat. very rare. made in italy. 100% cotton in a thick moleskin that is soft, windproof, and water resistant. covered placket. articulated sleeves. classic helmut tailoring. marked size 48, fits 48-50. 9+/10 condition-- no flaws to note. measurements: pit to pit: ~22" shoulder to shoulder: 18" sleeve from shoulder: ~26" back length: 38" fine print - price includes usps priority shipping with tracking within the us; if you live elsewhere,...
re: grailed100-- they bought two of the n(n) pieces from me, and listed them for significantly less than they paid me for them. so their move seems to be aimed more at generating hype and/or reputation than immediate profit.