or Connect

Posts by ghostface

yeeeeeah dude, you look great some beat-up black boots would take this to the next levelsolid page all around.
@Synthese & @in stitches-- you guys are too nice. we need *more* textured submissions! @spacepope should post that great one he had from maybe a week ago. @Parker-- i especially like the wool patches. what material is the white-ish panel below the patches? also, you should've given us a close-up of that duct tape fix on your right shoe.
diniro-- excellent shapes + strap synergy. thanks for all the comments on my fit, guys as for cross-posting to mc: the couple of times i've done that i've been greeted mostly with polite silence. which is totally fine. maybe those who are interested in cross-pollination could just collect links to fits they think the subset of curious mc-ers might like, and share at their discretion? i don't know. i also don't want to interlope in a thread i don't actively follow...
finally cool enough for some layers this morning...boots: [[SPOILER]] folk linen jacketantique cotton boro scarffolk cotton shirtviridi-anne leather + brass beltcdgh+ cotton/rayon trouserscdiem reverse leather boots
boots: [[SPOILER]] folk linen jacketantique cotton boro scarffolk cotton shirtviridi-anne leather + brass beltcdgh+ cotton/rayon trouserscdiem reverse leather boots
made in england. 70% wool, 30% viscose. wool twill fabric, but lined to the knee, making them silky and comfortable. nicely cut: long rise, relaxed top block, then a gradual taper to the hem. 9+/10 condition-- no obvious signs of wear. measurements waist: 15.5" rise: 13.5" thigh: 13" inseam: 30" (though keep in mind the long rise) hem: 8" fine print - price includes usps priority shipping with tracking within the us; if you live elsewhere, please ask for a shipping...
100% cotton. this is post-helmut helmut. still, a nice design and thick, cozy material. asymmetrical zipper and high neck. listed as a medium, i'd say it would be best for a 48. 8+/10 condition. (ignore the spot by the right pocket-- that's just from a drop of water.) measurements pit to pit: ~22.25" shoulder to shoulder: 18" sleeve: 26.25" length: 25.5" fine print - price includes usps priority shipping with tracking within the us; if you live elsewhere, please ask...
listed as size small, but fits more like a medium. 100% jersey cotton. very comfortable. nice cut. signature curving seams along the rear and legs. 8+/10 condition. there were originally some strings attached to the zipper pulls, which i removed. measurements waist: ~16.75" rise: 15.5" thigh: 12" inseam: 34" hem: 6.5" fine print - price includes usps priority shipping with tracking within the us; if you live elsewhere, please ask for a shipping quote. - please, no...
listed as size small, but fits more like a medium. 100% jersey cotton. very comfortable. nice cut. signature curving seams along the rear and legs. my photos are better representative of the true color than is the stock photo. to my eye, they are a true light grey. 8+/10 condition. there were originally some strings attached to the zipper pulls, which i removed. also, please note that the fabric on this pair is somewhat "nubby", which can make it look like it has pilled...
brand new with tags. retailed for $400. fw13, sold out everywhere. 100% shetland wool. very heavy and warm. stealing copy from ok-ni's product page, where you can also see more pics (http://www.oki-ni.com/tops/barbour-x-norton-x-norton-sons-men-s-baleshare-crew-jumper-bar1805mid.html): "The Barbour and Norton & Sons Men’s Baleshare Crew Jumper for AW13, seen here in black. For AW13, as part of the Beacon Heritage collection, Barbour collaborates with Savile Row tailor...