or Connect

Posts by ghostface

looks fantastic!
made in usa. brand new with tags. 100% waxed cotton, in a rich olive color (my pics show the color more accurately than the stock pics do). note also that this version is 100% cotton, not the cotton/nylon blend used on other models. reproducing the official copy: "Inspired by the 1940s French workwear, the French Linen Work Jacket is made of waxed cotton fabric that provides a durable water resistance. We wanted to use a tried and tested classic archive style with a...
made in japan. from ss94. 60% linen, 40% wool. beautiful, unique fabric-- a golden brown that shimmers subtly in the light, with flecks of yellow, blue, green, and orange. size medium-- fits 48-50. 9/10 condition-- no flaws to note. the fabric is naturally a bit hairy/fuzzy. measurements pit to pit: ~21" shoulder to shoulder: just under 18" sleeve: ~25.25" length (from base of back collar): 28.75" fine print - price includes usps priority shipping with tracking...
made in italy. 97% cotton, 3% elastane. long rise, with straight, slim legs from the crotch down. light and breezy fabric, perfect for warmer weather. the color is "dark dust"-- basically a dark grey. horn buttons. listed as size small, but waist fits larger-- meant to be cinched with a belt. 9.5/10 condition-- no flaws to note. measurements waist: 17.5" rise: 16" thigh: 13" inseam: 26" (keep in mind the long rise) leg opening: just over 7" fine print - price...
hand made. 100% rabbit fur. crushable/moldable. rare model from 3 years ago-- in my opinion, the best that rp has made. retails for $350. listed as a large, and fits tts. 9/10 condition-- no flaws to note. fine print - price includes usps priority shipping with tracking within the us; if you live elsewhere, please ask for a shipping quote. - please, no trade offers or requests for fit pics. - if you're interested in buying multiple items, i'm happy to give a package...
true grail. 100% wool. fully hand knit. substantial and heavy. switches between a variety of knitting styles, including thick cable and bubble knits. removable braided wool belt. would fit well on a variety of sizes, from 46 (if worn oversized) to 52 (if worn slimly). for reference, i'm a 50 (see fit pics). 9/10 condition-- no flaws to mention, beyond some areas of very light pilling. measurements pit to pit: ~24" shoulder to shoulder: ~18.5" sleeve length: ~26" back...
update: added better photos-- made in italy. thick, juicy lamb leather. soft and silky. rare, beautiful dna dust color (basically pure grey, with no hints of the brown that rick's greys normally have). mid-height collar-- imo, the most versatile version of the intarsia. listed as size large, fits like a 48 or slim 50. 8/10 condition-- some very light color loss near the cuffs. small area of the left cuff has unraveled. see last two pics for details. measurements pit to...
when in kyoto, it is imperative that you go here: http://gallerykei.jp/index.html this is where i picked up a lot of my old japanese textiles, and they have some incredible pieces. the gallery owner (kei) is also very knowledgeable and very sweet.
aww, thanks guys. the hat would probably work better for someone with long hair and a more grizzled face. but i do find it fun to wear.
breaking out my old apc's in honor of mr. parker's challenge. reinhard plank fur hat vintage japanese boro scarf blue blue japan sashiko jacket our legacy soft twill shirt apc jeans cdiem reverse leather boots