or Connect

Posts by ghostface

man, me too. i'm thinking about letting out the sleeves and just wearing it open as a beefy shirt-jacket layer.i'm glad you're experimenting with longer and looser stuff. but i don't think this coat is a good one to start with-- the lapel shape and huge pockets are kind of ugly. fwiw, i think a sharper coat would look great with your build/face/hair (though the rest of your outfit would then need to be less americana to go along with it).i encourage you to replicate your...
@mbaum i really like the colors there. very cool.@the shah excellent as always. please keep posting in here.thanks dudes. i bought this jacket for her awhile back from jwoowoo, i think, though it may have been snake's originally. the cut of it is really cool, but i think the lining is the best part. i'll try to take pics one of these days.
a couple more ms. ghost cameoson me:junya patchwork wool jacketuniqlo cotton shirtndg flannel wool pantson her:cdgh+ sparkle wool jacketvintage silk scarfnot sure of the pants and shoesjacket fabric detail: [[SPOILER]] on me:cdgh+ woven wool jacketuniqlo cotton shirtfrank leder heavy wool pantswjk calf leather bootsveilance goat leather gloveson her:same jacketvintage floral shirtcostume national shoeskawaii stance
size large (so probably not your size, iirc). there's a chance it'll be too slim for me in the shoulders, but we'll see.haha-- cruel...but fair.
sooo.... i just bought this
the blue on blue looks fantastic. i do not like the gats there (or anywhere, really, but that's my own thing).
brand new and unworn. back pockets are still sewn shut. made in italy. thick cotton twill-- very substantial. line 10. "slim" fit. geometric pocket detail. signature hook closure at fly. measurements waist: 16" rise: 10" thigh: ~11.25" inseam: 32" (with 1.25" to let out) hem: 7.25" fine print - price includes usps priority shipping with tracking within the us; if you live elsewhere, please ask for a shipping quote. - please, no trade offers or requests for fit pics. -...
made in italy. retailed for $200+. 50% wool, 50% modal. extremely soft. raw hems. listed as a medium, it will fit slim on a 48. in case you're not familiar with the label, laneus's strong suit lies in making rick owens-type basics in nice materials. the body and sleeves are very long, and meant to stack at the waist and wrists. 8/10 condition. some light fuzzing from wear. hand-washed once. please note: the first photo makes it appear that there is a color gradient--...
made in italy. retailed for $450+. soft, smooth leather. vibram sole and heel protection added. thick rawhide laces. size is marked as 41.5. could fit well on a 41 with an added insole, all the way up to a 42.5 without an added insole. the outsole length measures just under 12.25" 7+/10 condition-- normal creasing, etc. from light wear. everything is structurally very sound. fine print - price includes usps priority shipping with tracking within the us; if you live...
yes, do it. you won't regret it.yes, do it. you won't regret it. (pm me if you having sizing, styling, or pricing questions. )just speaking from experience, my black reinhard plank hat definitely got looser as i wore it more. it may have to do with the particular consistency of the fur, compared to the one you tried?also, while we're on the @cyc wid it lower body clothing recommendation subject-- have you considered footwear that is less sleek? maybe boots that are more...