or Connect

Posts by ghostface

ha, thanks-- she is one cool cat.and i definitely rock a hat and gloves in this weather (plus that parka has a huge funnel hood to keep me toasty: http://imgur.com/jIymkPw); just took them off once i was inside.
"how can you afford all these fancy dinners?" she asks."don't worry, baby. thumbs are up 12% this year."
standard snow day stuff from me, plus a rare appearance from ms. ghost cp company coated fishtail viridi-anne boiled wool cardigan our legacy sashiko shirt jean shop jeans helmut snow boots helmut astro biker some jeans undercover bag docs
i commissioned the bag from this woman on etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/EthicalLifeStore. she has a lot of old japanese textiles, and she was very nice and easy to work with.
i like these color-based challenges-- nice one, stitchy. number (n)ine jacket (boiled wool + leather + cotton flannel) fujiwara wool sweater (barely vis) levis jeans visvim boots sakabukuro bag
number (n)ine jacket (boiled wool + leather + cotton flannel)fujiwara wool sweater (barely vis)levis jeansvisvim bootssakabukuro bagso....about this bag. it's definitely one of the best things i've picked up over the past year. it's made from sakabukuro fabric, which is tightly woven cotton that was coated in persimmon tannins and used as a kind of filter in the sake-making process. over time, the fabric picked up these incredible hues.a couple more pics for those who are...
made in italy. 98% wool, 2% elastane. from the superior, "tailor made" line. fully canvassed construction. this is from several years ago, but retail today would be in the $2k range. jacket is single vented, with flap pockets and notch lapels. trousers are flat front with button fly. 9/10 condition: no flaws to note. jacket measurements pit to pit: ~21.25" shoulder to shoulder: 18.25" sleeve: 26.25" length: 30.5" trouser measurements waist: 16.5" (with 1.5" to let...
made in england. 70% wool, 30% cashmere. very nice knit, extremely soft. beautiful tobacco-ish camel color. 8/10 condition-- some fuzzing. measurements pit to pit: ~21.25" shoulder to shoulder: raglan sleeve (from pit): 20" length: 25" fine print - price includes usps priority shipping with tracking within the us; if you live elsewhere, please ask for a shipping quote. - please, no trade offers or requests for fit pics. - if you're interested in buying multiple items,...
made in italy. 56% silk, 44% cotton. sleeves lined in 100% cupro. unique steel greyish indigo color. excellent tailoring, as always. 9/10 condition: no obvious flaws measurements pit to pit: 21" shoulder to shoulder: 18.5" sleeve: 25" length: 28.25" fine print - price includes usps priority shipping with tracking within the us; if you live elsewhere, please ask for a shipping quote. - please, no trade offers or requests for fit pics. - if you're interested in buying...
made in italy. 100% cotton. wide shell buttons. great cut, as always. 9+/10 condition: no flaws to note. measurements pit to pit: a bit over 21.5" shoulder to shoulder: 19.5" sleeve: 25.75" length: 31" fine print - price includes usps priority shipping with tracking within the us; if you live elsewhere, please ask for a shipping quote. - please, no trade offers or requests for fit pics. - if you're interested in buying multiple items, i'm happy to give a package...