or Connect

Posts by ghostface

bene, i can still see your gats. what kind of sick prank is this?
made in italy. 100% linen. substantial knit with a soft feel. beautiful grey color. exposed seams. 8.5/10 condition-- worn maybe twice. the only flaw is a small unraveled place on the back of the collar (see last photo). i've pulled on it to test it, and it doesn't seem at risk of unraveling further. nevertheless, the flaw is reflected in the price. measurements pit to pit: ~23" (but with high armholes, so fits slimmer than measurement suggests) shoulder to shoulder:...
made in italy. 50% cotton, 50% polyester. the fabric is a nicely textured dark grey that is light and airy, perfect for warmer weather. the close-up photos show the color and texture most accurately. the fit is nice and relaxed through the leg, with a gradual taper down to the hem. button fly, metal clasp closure. the tagged size is 52, but these have been taken in at the waist, so should fit well for someone who is a 32-33". measurements waist: 16.25" (with 3.75" to...
made in italy. brand new with tags. 100% linen. garment-dyed a beautiful medium grey. the fabric is a nice medium weight, with a slubby texture. slim notch lapels, patch pockets. (note: the fabric is not transparent, as the pics might seem to suggest-- the sun was just setting directly behind when i was taking the photos.) 10/10 condition-- brand new and unworn. measurements pit to pit: ~21.5" shoulder to shoulder: ~17" sleeve length: ~28" (these look good cuffed...
an incredible vintage piece, most likely over a century old. this is basically wearable art. constructed by hand using sashiko stitching, with many repairs. features 7 different kinds of fabric, with the outer consisting mostly of a dark, brilliant indigo. (i'd say it's a bit darker than it appears in most of the photos.) the fabric is stitched together up to six layers thick, plus light padding/insulation. the vest is in excellent condition given its age, and can be...
for as much grumbling as i see about grailed, it is the only place where i can sell stuff these days. sufu's marketplace has been dead for over two years. sf's b&s has been dying for almost as long. of the past 20 items i've sold, 19 of them have been on grailed (often for my full asking price).
it is black. the colors have just been lightened a bit to show the details.
visible undershirt? lurk more, n00b.
rais, that is great
made in usa. brand new with tags. 100% waxed cotton, in a rich olive color (my pics show the color more accurately than the stock pics do). note also that this version is 100% cotton, not the cotton/nylon blend used on other models. measurements pit to pit: 22.5" shoulder: raglan sleeve (from pit): 20" length (from base of collar): 26" reproducing the official copy: "Inspired by the 1940s French workwear, the French Linen Work Jacket is made of waxed cotton fabric that...