or Connect

Posts by ghostface

why not just get some levi's 511s or something? now raw, but stretchy/comfortable and a good fit.
potentially enormous intrinsic value if you really like tigers. congratulations on your life-altering thrift store find.
that's my understanding. i haven't noticed any difference in terms of quality. fit varies by season for both lines (in general, the earlier garments were looser/boxier).unless synthese is jumping out of a giant cruller, i don't see the point.(will still try to stop by, though.)
cdgh is the men's line produced for the japanese market. it has been designed by junya + team since the late 1980s. i don't recall having seen a silver label before. from the cut of the shirt, though, i'd guess it is quite old-- perhaps late 80s or early 90s.
thanks dudes. the fabric on these pants is indeed really special. and i'm glad they decided to cut them so loose and comfortable.also, the yohji overshirt cannot be oversold. the wool shirt jacket deserves to become the new gats.the pants have so much visual interest TM that i was happy to let them have pride of place. and i like the simplicity and severity of the crisp cotton shirt with the rest. but i'd be happy to hear what you had in mind.
awesome saving the world's cotton, one boll at a time.you should post pics in here once you get it fixed up
some real nice things these past few days. fwiw, i really like the top + bottom combo in diniro's fit. been wearing the same thing over and over since the weather has gotten cool: yohji wool overshirt our legacy poplin shirt luc raw silk pants augusta cordovan boots big hemp bag
just realized i'd initially posted incorrect measurements (due to copy + pasting). the correct measurements have now been added.
made in italy. 100% cotton. wide shell buttons. perfect cut. 8/10 condition: some minor color loss, otherwise very good. measurements pit to pit: a bit over 21" shoulder to shoulder: 18.25" sleeve: 25.5" length: 30.5" fine print - price includes usps priority shipping with tracking within the us; if you live elsewhere, please ask for a shipping quote. - please, no trade offers or requests for fit pics. - if you're interested in buying multiple items, i'm happy to give a...
handmade in london. this is a rare opportunity to own a piece in like-new condition from ohrstrom's very first collection in 2012. medium weight, beautifully textured black denim that is fully lined in off-white cotton. excellent cut that is slim but gives you room to move and breathe. raw-edged construction. minimalist seam-work. polished wooden buttons. careful attention to detail is obvious throughout. for more information about the designer, see here:...