or Connect

Posts by ghostface

lemaire leaving herm├Ęs to focus on his own line: http://runway.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/07/21/christophe-lemaire-to-leave-hermes-axel-dumas-faces-his-first-real-test/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=0
@canstyleace that may be your best so far. i have some reservations about the texture interplay between the top and the bottom (the shirt looks very silky, while the pants look heavily textured), but these slightly looser pants give you a much better, more balanced silhouette than the outlier ones you've been wearing.
i have the same model of cdiem that are for sale in that thread and can confirm that a normal 42 can comfortably fit into a size 41 (with thin socks-- also, i don't have a high arch, which seems to be the make-or-break factor for many people sizing cdiem).
umm, disagree. this guy looks like your lame cousin who comes over for a family bbq and wants to try on some of your clothes as a joke, or some middle manager who takes his yearly bonus check to a boutique whose SAs are happy to take his money and tell him that these pieces will mesh well with his current wardrobe.what's so subversive about dressing poorly in very expensive clothes? happens all the time.
that technique is called "chimneying" nice job on the levers, btw
@wogbog those textures look great, even from a distancelike @snowmanxl, though a bit more remote and a lot less stylish:a couple more: [[SPOILER]] alternative apparel shirtgramicci loose pants[arc teryx harness, five.ten shoes]
thanks for the comments and thumbs, guys. stitchy-- i picked this up from la garconne two years ago, so you'd have a tough time tracking one down now. just keep your eyes open for new schneider drops, as he often does one or two button-up shirts in interesting textured fabrics. also look at frank leder (btw, if anyone wants to sell me one of the heavier leder shirts to fit a size 50, lmk).
more: [[SPOILER]] reinhard plank hatschneider textured cotton shirtgivenchy crisp cotton trousersmoma washed leather derbieskrane canvas + leather messengercanvas tote
more: [[SPOILER]] reinhard plank hatschneider textured cotton shirtgivenchy crisp cotton trousersmoma washed leather derbieskrane canvas + leather messengercanvas tote
well, the water is cold, there are strong rip currents, and the beaches are often difficult to access, usually just slivers of sand abutting steep, rocky cliffs.BUT there is an incredible diversity of colorful plants (weird lichens and mosses! gnarled monterey cypresses!) and sea animals, fun tidal pools to explore, hikes in ancient redwood groves to take, etc. so, plenty of proper enjoyment to be had, just of a different kind than in the caribbean.