or Connect

Posts by ghostface

when in kyoto, it is imperative that you go here: http://gallerykei.jp/index.html this is where i picked up a lot of my old japanese textiles, and they have some incredible pieces. the gallery owner (kei) is also very knowledgeable and very sweet.
aww, thanks guys. the hat would probably work better for someone with long hair and a more grizzled face. but i do find it fun to wear.
breaking out my old apc's in honor of mr. parker's challenge. reinhard plank fur hat vintage japanese boro scarf blue blue japan sashiko jacket our legacy soft twill shirt apc jeans cdiem reverse leather boots
breaking out my old apc's in honor of mr. parker. reinhard plank fur hat vintage japanese boro scarf blue blue japan sashiko jacket our legacy soft twill shirt apc jeans cdiem reverse leather boots
wow, those are truly terrible. leave it to an "artisanal" brand to fuck up something simple. ass looking like a sleeping owl:
man, me too. i'm thinking about letting out the sleeves and just wearing it open as a beefy shirt-jacket layer.i'm glad you're experimenting with longer and looser stuff. but i don't think this coat is a good one to start with-- the lapel shape and huge pockets are kind of ugly. fwiw, i think a sharper coat would look great with your build/face/hair (though the rest of your outfit would then need to be less americana to go along with it).i encourage you to replicate your...
@mbaum i really like the colors there. very cool.@the shah excellent as always. please keep posting in here.thanks dudes. i bought this jacket for her awhile back from jwoowoo, i think, though it may have been snake's originally. the cut of it is really cool, but i think the lining is the best part. i'll try to take pics one of these days.
a couple more ms. ghost cameoson me:junya patchwork wool jacketuniqlo cotton shirtndg flannel wool pantson her:cdgh+ sparkle wool jacketvintage silk scarfnot sure of the pants and shoesjacket fabric detail: [[SPOILER]] on me:cdgh+ woven wool jacketuniqlo cotton shirtfrank leder heavy wool pantswjk calf leather bootsveilance goat leather gloveson her:same jacketvintage floral shirtcostume national shoeskawaii stance
size large (so probably not your size, iirc). there's a chance it'll be too slim for me in the shoulders, but we'll see.haha-- cruel...but fair.
sooo.... i just bought this