or Connect

Posts by RayRay

Hi guys, Just to give a heads up on order times, here is mine... Order: 1 x copper twill chino Ordered on: October 10 CC charged on: October 22 Shipped: October 31 Arrived: November 5 Destination: Sydney Still at work at the moment so ill try them on once I get home...
Interesting. I only put an order for some chinos (the copper one) as this'll be my test pair and will see how this one goes before making a bigger order
Mind if I asked when you placed your order? I placed mine on Oct 10 and dont think they have started making them yet.
I dont post much but City Edge is da bomb... lol... S10 all day...
G'day Jason, Got a few weddings to attend to over the next month or so and purchased the plum and navy grenadine and brown floral ties just now. Look forward to receiving them! Thanks again!
LOL...
M&R Tailor always does a good job with my alterations and I recommend it. Asking for a good and cheap tailor is a bit conflicting. Just a heads up...
That was me that asked! I posted on their wall to confirm after ColdEyedPugilist mentioned it in the thread... I'd be curious to find out what the other blocks available look like since they said they had a 'wide range'... I've always liked the Osaka block though...
If this is true, then that'll be good news.
On sale for $995? LOL... You're right. You can easily get EG shipped to your door for that price