or Connect

Posts by 42LONG

I have sz 43 sand sidezips (non chelsea) available, see signature if interested.
delete
I dont suppose anyone got the Niche Carolina Sweater in XXL and needs an XL instead? ;D
I waited 4 weeks to get these made and once I received them I realized I ordered sidezips instead of chelsea boots and I already have similar sidezips so these must go. Otherwise these are amazing boots and many have said have a similar look to that of a Saint Laurent Paris version. Never worn. Just want to get back what I paid for them. Comes with the toppies (never applied), dust bags, etc. $300 shipped.
Story Et Fall I waited 4 weeks to get these made and once I received them I realized I ordered sidezips instead of chelsea boots and I already have similar sidezips so these must go. Otherwise these are amazing boots and many have said have a similar look to that of a Saint Laurent Paris version. Never worn. Just want to get back what I paid for them. Comes with the toppies (never applied), dust bags, etc. $300 shipped.
NICHE "Carolina" ripped effect crewneck in black Originally $295.00 On the more extreme end of this overall worn-in collection from Niche is the Carolina crewneck sweatshirt, reversed and with a distressed appearance of pulled yarns and rips. 80% cotton, 20% polyester reversed weave with distressed outer in black Ribbed cuffs, hem, and collar Japanese sizing; consider ordering one size larger than typical Made in Japan **Details from the No Man Walks Alone website...as...
NICHE "Carolina" ripped effect crewneck in black Originally $295.00 On the more extreme end of this overall worn-in collection from Niche is the Carolina crewneck sweatshirt, reversed and with a distressed appearance of pulled yarns and rips. 80% cotton, 20% polyester reversed weave with distressed outer in black Ribbed cuffs, hem, and collar Japanese sizing; consider ordering one size larger than typical Made in Japan **Details from the No Man Walks Alone website...as...
@gettoasty the loafers do not fit? What size? And how do they fit? I might want to take em off your hands.
Yes, I too am interested in the gummy version. Anyone handled these or have pics worn?