or Connect

Posts by libertine1

About 2 days ago I woke up and I didn't feel totally deaf in my right ear but more like 3 quarters deaf. It felt blocked up so I cleaned it out with some cotton buds...still felt the same, put a tiny bit of really hot water over my ear...nothing. Any ideas? It's really annoying...
^ Looks like I've been time warped a 100 years back, but I mean that in the best way possible, it looks good.
Quote: Originally Posted by DerekS Im pretty sure thats the award winning racehorse "Seabiscuit" Almost spat my coffee out, good one!
Haha this thread is hilarious.
Slightly OT but try to drink bottled water and plenty of it. The tap water is low quality you might get the shits if you drink it.
Pete Doherty. Mind-boggingly he is relatively unknown in North America. In Europe he has a cult like following with legions of fans, and rightly so in my opinion. Salome You're My Waterloo I Am The Rain Breck Road Lover Soul nourishing magic.
Nothing they ever do will come close to Is This It
Need some help here. My hair is quite thick, short ish and when it gets to any kind of length it starts to curl a little bit at the ends which is really annoying. How can I get my hair like this... Thanks in advance
The man is a marketing genius