or Connect

Posts by wogbog

Quote: Originally Posted by Listi Although they're infinitely preferable over the Birkenstocks with jeans tucked into rugby socks pulled halfway up the calf look that girls are starting to sport again. FUCK. Do people not realize how fuckin' ugly that shit is? It's so deliberate too, it's not like "oh hey i just slipped into some shoes and oops they didn't go with my outfit oh well" it's like you picked out those fucking socks, spent time to TUCK YOUR...
Quote: Originally Posted by filth hey guys i just bought the CP officer boots not to long ago and i never got the chance to wear them YET, but the sole is extremely slippery, like theres no grip to them whatsoever, do you guys have any suggestions on what i can do? Thanks a lot My pair of CP boots was super slippery the first 3-4 times I wore them but they're a little more normal now. Almost fell down a staircase.
Triangle shape in first pic is weird.
I bought size 29 because that's my usual size and they were snug all over, slightly uncomfortable, for the first week or so of wearing them.
Quote: Originally Posted by XenoX101 Distressed in my opinion, the non-distressed version lacks character. Yeah the blueish sole and bronzed hooks are cooler than all black everything. I usually prefer non-distressed stuff tho because of ppllz's reasoning.
I have a pair and they're very dark but definitely not black. Close up pics here are pretty good representation of the colour http://www.blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB...il&SKU=7999945
Quote: Originally Posted by ranker What was it that caused them to hurt? Also, how do these shoes run, or CP's for the matter. I was told they run narrow. I'm typically a US8 or 41EU. Should I size up? size down? or stay the same? You might want to get size 40. I have a pair of CP canvas boots that seem like a similar design. I'm normally an 8.5 and they're 41 and there's a bit of extra toe room. Best idea is to email the store imo
Listi and stinger making me wish I had a cool cardigan.
Quote: Originally Posted by ethanlee29 ^i'm a 8.5 and i fit perfectly in a 41 for cp's me too
Quote: Originally Posted by snuff_daddy great shot of your collection yupp