or Connect

Posts by wogbog

Quote: Originally Posted by XenoX101 On hipster youtube videos, this one works well to epitomize the hipster. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the...
Quote: Originally Posted by alex-san http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeORsL_EKrM chop it up to hard to explain but you know them when you see them. santa monica + venice beach = hipster mecca Those almost all look like normal people lol
sharks!
Quote: Originally Posted by aschrock I'm also a little baffled. The low-tops are so generic they're cool? Yup! CPs appeal to me is that they're sleek, simple sneakers without much branding (and the little numbers are very neat imo) or the immediately recognizable shape of Converse or whatever. Can't say much more since I don't own a pair yet but I hope to soon.
Would buy those instantly if there were an 8, nice find.
Quote: Originally Posted by dwyhajlo The list of traits that hipsters have is so nebulous as to be laughable: black and white photography, cheap beer and cigarettes, "indie" rock, weird bikes, "ironic" moustaches, American Apparel, Urban Outfitters, sneakers, etc.? This just sounds like stuff that young people are into. Yeah. Almost everybody I know 18-30 likes some of the things that are hip (I'm gonna use that word instead of hipstery...
I saw those on b/s I think and I woulda bought them if they were my size.
huh
wtf if you're that poor then don't eat at a restaurant.
I am fine with the zipper.