or Connect

Posts by wogbog

Hmm. Would you recommend reading all three at once? I'm debating powering through or maybe sliding one other book in between each one.
Finished Beckett's Molloy. It had a consistent unique thing going on but was a bit of a slog. Gonna read Martin Amis' The Information before I go on with the trilogy.
I hope the linen pocket T drops to a price closer to 100-150
Started Patrick Rothfuss' The Name of the Wind but it was awful so I only made it 17 pages. Now reading The Song of Solomon by Toni Morrison and liking it.
Vans are appropriately sleek for that fit imo
idk if the sweater is particularly feminine though. True, I see girls wearing similar sweaters pretty regularly, but rather than emphasizing their girly bits, it mostly makes them look like cool blobs. And imo men can get in on the cool blob game.
I just bought Hare jodphurs but damn those Sonny ones look appealing. Love the big heal and the strap going around the bottom. Trane sidezips are also nice looking.
dries hehe mhl shirt
I bought a couple tees a tank and a henley from East Dane last season and they were solid for the price although the tank is the only thing I ever think looks great. The other three are soft and cozy and look pretty solid with jeans and most other things. Kinda tempted to go for more but not sure about the yellow/blue colours that they have.