or Connect

Posts by wogbog

That's awesome. Didn't realize that was your room.
There's narcissism in any art ("look at my painting!" "listen to my song!"), so that's never bothered me about fashion. Some strikes against fashion that might not apply to other arts are that as a customer your expression is limited to choosing the clothes you buy/wear (rather than actually making stuff yourself), and that the goal could be construed as "looking cool" which is a little shallow. KingJulien makes a good point that there's a difference between looking cool...
I like the Margiela, I suspect because I'm imagining Regis wearing them. Buy them if you can dress like him.
That's a terrible discussion to have :-p Comparing fiction to movies/TV seems weird because for me anyways reading and watching are very different experiences.
I tend to have time set aside in the day to read both for information/school and for pleasure.
I've read The Left Hand of Darkness. Enjoyed, although maybe more for the discussion of sex/gender than for the writing or the story. Been meaning to read the Earthsea novels next.
I'm reading Le compte de Monte Cristo right now. At 10 pages/day it will take me roughly forever.
Nice job and write up. They look like they'll be easier to wear black, too.
Are those the wool achilles? I was skeptical from pictures but saw them in a store and thought they looked cozy and cool.
imo the fabric is probably cool but N&F hoodies have boring cuts and aren't constructed as nicely as W&H etc. Would not pay 100+ much less 200+