or Connect

Posts by wogbog

I like those jodhpurs quite a bit.
I love food and postmodernism. She sounds like an author for me.
I'm reading Infinite Jest and DT Max's DFW bio because total immersion. IJ is really something. Every scene just gets me all excitable about life and literature over and over again.
More tapered pants would improve that fit imo canstyleace. If brad made Dr Huh?'s changes to his fit then he'd be the coolest teenage bro ever.
Patch pocket goes really well with the colour of the leather imo
http://www.styleforummarket.com/robert-geller-x-common-projects-dark-red-leather-single-monk-strap-shoes/ I'd buy these if they were available for presale. I'm probably the only person obsessed though.
This thread is becoming the best thread.
I liked how the plots in The Fountain commented on each other or told the same story or whatever. Movies can't go inside a character's head but they can tell the story of the book he's writin'. Or some such. Music and visuals were rather lovely too.
That's awesome. Didn't realize that was your room.
There's narcissism in any art ("look at my painting!" "listen to my song!"), so that's never bothered me about fashion. Some strikes against fashion that might not apply to other arts are that as a customer your expression is limited to choosing the clothes you buy/wear (rather than actually making stuff yourself), and that the goal could be construed as "looking cool" which is a little shallow. KingJulien makes a good point that there's a difference between looking cool...