or Connect

Posts by wogbog

I want a dot shirt. really into dots lately
I've only read The Rachel Papers, Success, and The Information, so not a huge sampling. I loved Success. The structure was clever and well executed, the writing was great (reminded me alternately of Nabokov and Vonnegut so a lil derivative but beautiful and funny the way they are), it made me laugh, and it made me feel things. Rachel Papers and The Information were a slog. Maybe when the narrative is all from a single character's POV, the bile of his characters' thoughts...
I think you're missing the point of the Rebuild stuff.
Beautiful stuff Stitches and AlexanderTG. i like all of it
5zip season
I don't really like the 4HM ones. Lack of side split is a bummer.
That sky blue and navy leather... oof.
Finished Amis' The Information. Starting to doubt I'll like any of his other stuff as much as Success, but I liked the last half more than the first half. idk
Love those training boots, should've grabbed them when they were around.
I had a dream Thomas Pynchon wrote a fantasy novel. It was like The Last Airbender in that there were groups of monks who could 'bend' various elements, but instead of using the four-element earth/air/fire/water as a base, Tommy used the periodic table. So there were hydrogen benders, helium benders, oxygen benders, einsteinium benders, etc. Some of the powers were more useful than others. Main character was named Ruggles.